Chapter 13

It was at this point when lies were conceived, believed and the girl trusted something that could have been the devil himself. I still try to get over the depression their story gives me and I wonder why I just couldn't have witnessed a fuzzy, happy and warm sunny tale. This one on the other hand is not one for the feint of heart and I warn you to beware. Change the chapter, turn the page for dreams come true does not lie here and I'm saddened to tell you this tale.

I sit in what looks like a small room in the same house but different to the one I woke up in. I can't even remember how I got to this room but I feel un calm here. I want to run out of the house but I don't know where I'm running to .

 To whom. I don't know what or who I am. I didn't even know I have a lover . Am I married . Do I have children. How old am I. As these questions cloud my thoughts . I'm interrupted by the boy whose name I forget .

" rose, rose . Are you alright ?" he asks .

I nod my head quietly as he sits next to me in the bed and I slowly move backwards. 

" I'm sorry ..." I begin to say when he interrupts me .

" what do you remember from last night ?" He says . 

Looking at me slowly. I can't remember anything . I don't even remember who he is seated right next to me or if rose is my name . It doesn't click. I don't look like a rose, do I ?

". You can't remember anything ?" he asks . 

I nod my head no and as he reaches me pushing his hands forward, my body on instinct shrinks away . He looks at me with cold unforgiving eyes and I know for sure that he can't not be trusted .
As he gets up to leave, I call out with a muffled sound that is my voice .

" wait can I ask you a question ?" I say.

He nods and sits down on a chair next to the bed. 

" who am I ?"