𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴

walls — ✔︎he's in love with her

walls — ✔︎
he's in love with her.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR QUIRK,

dumbass, katsuki demanded as he held her hand. they were walking the town together. it was a date, of sorts, on a saturday evening. the sun had just begun to set, the cool wind occasionally enveloping them in slight chills, which caused them to walk even closer to each other, unconsciously seeking warmth.

she hummed thoughtfully, looking up at the colored clouds that slowly passed on, ❝what exactly do you want to know, babe?

why do you always have those damned things in your ear? does it affect your quirk?❞ his voice was rough as it usually was, but his tone was softer — ultimately calmer now that he was with the only person he truly liked. the only person he loved.

oh, my airpods? yeah, i have them in because of a side effect of my quirk.❞ she gave a short answer, smirking. she knew he would want to know more.

elaborate. that doesn't tell me a god damn thing,❞ he rolled his eyes with a small smirk of his own. it was like her to play hard to get or play games she found entertaining. and he admired that. so, this situation was no different.

well, i can control matter, light and dark. that's why my hair is split into two colors. i'm not bi-quirked, but it functions just as todoroki's quirk, both halves equaling a whole. dark matter is a dark kind of telekinesis, but far more powerful. it's found all over the world, mainly in space. i don't exactly know why, but it tells me everything, like an all-knowing being. it's always whispering, but it gives me a headache, so i always keep my music on to distract me. it's also why i know everything, ya know?❞ she ran a hand through her multicolored hair, looking slightly confused as she explained the darker part of her quirk. even she didn't seem to understand it at times.

but he was astounded. that was only half of her quirk, yet it sounded more powerful than anything he had ever heard. his admiration grew tenfold.

before he could ask another question, she continued on in a softer voice, ❝that's why i had to move away when i got my quirk, why i suddenly disappeared. my parents didn't know what was wrong with me, the constant headaches and migraines and bleeding ears. so we had to find a special doctor to find out what was going on,❞ she looked nostalgic as the words flowed from her mouth. she hated that she had to leave her hometown, leave him, at such a young age.

what about your other side? light-matter?❞ the question left his lips before he could even process them. he was so interested in her, it shocked him.

her eyes brightened, allowing him to know that she enjoyed that part of her quirk far more than the other. he found it cute.

light matter. it's exactly what it sounds like. light. it also has healing properties, but i haven't trained them yet,❞ she gripped his hand, she was happy. and that made him happy, his heart fluttering at the sight of her gorgeous smile.

you're gonna be a great hero,❞ he gazed admiringly into her e/c orbs, a glint of love and astonishment found in his ruby-red eyes. he full-heartedly believed in what he said, no doubt ever crossing his mind as he spoke those words.

she turned to him, grabbed his face gently and pressed her alluring lips against his own. his hands instantly gripped her waist in shock, but also to steady her, moving his lips against her own. she tasted sweet. it felt like such an accomplishment to have her lips pressed against his own. he could already feel himself getting addicted.

the words he had spoken had made her happy inside. not because of the compliment, but because he was changing. he wasn't envious or insecure when he spoke those words. instead his voice was filled with certainty and encouragement. his walls were breaking down.

she pulled back, looking at him with a glow to her face, her eyes oh-so in love with him.

bakugou  katsuki,  you  are  the  love  of  my  life.

and you're the love of mine.