𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

astonishing — ✔︎bakugou katsuki is, indeed, a pretty boy

astonishing — ✔︎
bakugou katsuki is, indeed, a pretty boy.

HEY, PRETTY GIRL! DO YOU WANT

to sit with us for lunch?❞ a bubbly, pink-skinned girl approached the slightly taller one, whose head was nodding along to the beats flowing out of her airpods. she only ever had one in, lowly emitting sounds into her ear, just in case she ever got dragged into a conversation or heard her name mentioned.

hm? is it no trouble?❞ l/n lowered the volume of her music, never pausing it — which the bubblegum colored girl found strange but did not question. she smiled excitedly, tightening one hand into a fist and bringing it to her chest, while her other hand was by her side.

❝OF COURSE NOT! now, come one, let's go!!❞ l/n smiled lazily as she followed the shorter female in suit, her hands going into her skirt pockets as if by habit, gripping her phone in protection.

so, what's your name? can't say i've ever had the pleasure of being properly introduced,❞ the half&half female shot a wink to the girl beside her, causing her laugh to ring out joyously.

❝mina ashido! call me mina, though. i'm not into formalities.❞ she sent a blinding smile to l/n, excitement clearly evident.

mmm, very well. call me y/n, then.

the trip to the cafeteria— which l/n had never actually been to before, as she usually ate her lunches on the roof— was quiet. just excited glances from the bubbly girl who skipped along the hallway and smirks from the half&half girl who followed after.

yet, the lunch period itself was interesting, to say the least. l/n had not realized that mina's group of friends involved a certain hothead. and boy, did she love it.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT BITCH DOING HERE, RACCOON EYES?!❞ the ruby eyed blond slammed his first down on the table making his friends roll their eyes, them quite used to his antics. he glared at l/n, who only gave a smirk in response, secretly enjoying how he would get riled up at the mere sight of her.

mina grinned, her big smile rivaling the chershire cat's, ❝she's eating with us, bakugou!❞

a red-headed boy with spiked up hair shot a concerned glance at the half&half girl. it looked like bakugou would attack at any given second, his guard never being let down, his body tense in anger. he didn't want the new, pretty girl getting into a fight with his best friend.

❝i'm kaminari denki, but feel free to call me yours!❞ another blond boy, though his hair was more noticeably yellow, with a black lightning streak, introduced himself to the e/c eyed beauty that stood beside his seat.

l/n instantly gave a small grin at his dorky attempt to flirt, ❝cute.

the black-haired boy choked on his drink as his friend, kaminari, accidentally short-circuited from being too flustered and shocked - as no one has ever complimented him, causing him to emit tiny percentages of volts from his body.

LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU STUPID HALF&HALF,❞ bakugou yelled as he got shocked. l/n figured he was irritated at something else in that moment, knowing a tiny shock wouldn't have made him blow up at her like that. but while in the moment, l/n, the red-headed boy and mina just laughed at him.

oh, darling. jealous, are we?

at this, katsuki sent a chilling glare her way — though she was greatly unaffected — and quieted down, huffing out a breath and returning to his spicy food.

two other boys introduced themselves to the new beauty that sat among them. kirishima eijirou and sero hanta. after that, they had all — except for l/n and bakugou — engaged in their normal conversation, leaving the two classmates to their own devices.

katsuki... walk me home today.❞ l/n asked, more so demanded, the boy she unknowingly tormented as she gazed down at her phone.

he stopped chewing his food, his eyes going wide as he searched her expression, trying to figure out if she was joking or not, ❝HUH?!

she sighed, scrolling through her phone, ❝you act like you're so opposed to the idea. you used to ask to walk me home all the time when we were younger,❞ was her uninterested response.

WE WERE KIDS!❞ the male that was slowly getting flushed tried to make up an excuse, as his friends, mina and kaminari, poked fun at him for being such a softie when he was younger.

the half&half quirked girl rolled her eyes, putting her phone in her pocket and leaning on her palm to look into his unwavering red eyes, ❝all excuses aside, you're walking me home. we have a lot to catch up on, sweetheart.

❝oohhh! what do you have up your sleeve, y/n?!❞ mina bounced in her seat as she asked her newfound friend.

l/n smirked, her eyes still trained on bakugou, taking in every detail little detail of him. from his spiky blond hair, to his warm, crimson eyes, to his blushing pink cheeks, and to his soft lips. he was astonishing.

that's  for  me  to  know and for  katsuki to   find  out.