𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘴

choices — ✔︎even the stars can comfort villains

choices — ✔︎
even the stars can comfort villains.

HER PHONE BUZZED FRANTICALLY, MESSAGES AND

notifications filling up her lock screen. yet, she paid no mind to it, her mind clouded; elsewhere. tears filled her e/c eyes as he held her, whispering soothing nothings into her ear with his rich voice, running his scarred hands through her soft, multicolored hair.

her window was open, the curtains fluttering in the light, cool wind that the night had offered. it was almost midnight, the time passing by in an instant as she did her homework while touya accompanied her.  no matter how annoyed she initially was with him in her house, she didn't tell him to leave. she knew she needed someone tonight.

so as every broken-hearted person knows, the night is when all of your pent up emotions come out, the salty tears dropping and your hands shaking. some of us aren't as lucky to have someone there to comfort us, but she was one of the fortunate ones. she always had been.

he's so stupid,❞ she whispered, clutching onto his shirt as she clenched her eyes shut, tears making paths on her soft cheeks. he sighed. it hurt him that she was sad over a stupid boy that couldn't admit his own feelings. it angered him, even. ❝i know, pretty girl. but you need to talk to him about it. or get over him.❞

talk to him? yeah, like he would listen.❞ it was like she didn't even acknowledge the second option. she didn't want to, she knew she wouldn't be able to get over him. because even if she ran off with someone else, her first love will always wiggle it's way back into her mind, forever there.

she pushed away from the male who held her, rubbing her eyes with her the heels of her palms, drying her beautiful bloodshot orbs of the liquid sadness. while she did so, her phone buzzed again. another message.

touya sighed and grabbed the phone from her beside table, handing it to her with a sad smile. he had seen how many messages the stupid boy had sent her while she was in his arms. he saw how she cried over him. and he knew what he had to do. he had to let her go, give her off to someone else, to someone that would be better for her. better than a lowlife villain, such as himself. even if the boy she wanted was oblivious to his own feelings.

❝talk to him, doll. you both know what your hearts want.❞

and just like that, he was gone, out of her window. he hopped down from the ledge and paused. he gazed up at the night sky, the twinkling stars showing the promises of things that could have been. and it strangely comforted him.

he had really hoped he made the right choice. after all...

she  loves  him.