𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦

aware — ✔︎he missed her, only to be reminded of how everyone else felt

aware — ✔︎
he missed her, only to be reminded of how everyone else felt.

AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD

be happy to see me, dollface.❞

y/n hummed, raising an eyebrow with an unimpressed expression, ❝well, how does it feel to be wrong?

the black-haired male chuckled and put his hands behind his head, a cheeky smile playing on his lips, ❝you know you missed me, y/n.❞

she didn't answer, instead sighing and putting her backpack down on her coffee table, quietly walking to her kitchen to gather her favorite snacks. the familiar boy followed after her, scarred hands now in his trench coat pockets.

why are you here?❞ she asked, searching the cupboards for her secret stash of snacks. she spotted them and leaned onto the counter to reach it as the uninvited male stood behind her. she couldn't reach, due to her short height and tall cupboards. how bothersome. the boy of 17 years didn't answer, instead he pressed his warm body against her back, causing her to roll her eyes and make a short sound of annoyance. of course, he would try to make a suggestive move on her. his pale and purple hands grabbed her desired items, placing it on the counter in front of her with sly movements.

the half&half girl turned and pushed him off, grasping her snack in her hand and venturing to the living room to pick up her backpack, only to then go to her room. she didn't want him there in the first place, so why pretend to be a good host?

❝i missed you, pretty girl,❞ his deep voice cut smoothly throughout the quiet house as he followed after her again, almost like a lost puppy. he knew the layout of the house well due to him being over many times before.

good for you.❞ the graceful female threw her stuff on to her bed, pulling out her homework and turning the volume on her airpods up. she didn't need any distractions. especially not this one. she had work to do.

❝c'monnn, doll,❞ he whined as he put his hands on her shoulders, resting his chin upon her two-toned hair. ❝join me. it'll be funnn.❞

actually, maybe a distraction WOULD be good for her right now. she needed to get her mind off so many things. but she could practically FEEL the smirk on his face, his tone laced with playfulness and downright sin. but he wasn't the distraction she wanted. she was annoyed with him, more than anything.

and yet she smirked, turning to face him, ❝why don't you be a good dog and learn that no means no, huh?

he growled, his playful expression turning into an irritated glare. ❝watch what you say, pretty thing. i can scorch your whole house until nothing but ashes remain.❞

she shrugged and closed her e/c eyes as if she didn't have a care in the world, ❝you act like your threats bother me, touya. so do it,❞ she opened eyes only halfway, a teasing smirk playing on her pretty lips, ❝i dare you.

she was confident in her words as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms as she gazed at the male whose hands had bright blue flame enveloping them. he locked eyes with her, his own blue orbs becoming soft as he gazed into hers. his quirk calmed down, the blue flames dying out into wisps.

❝you know i won't do that, doll. i love you too much to hurt you.❞

so, that's what that is? love? how interesting.❞ she shook her head in disappointment before turning back to her homework, picking up her pencil to solve the first math problem on the paper. love. she hated it, at the moment,

❝oh, please. it's not like you don't know everyone is already infatuated with you, doll. everyone falls at your feet as you walk by, whether you like it or not,❞ he ran a hand through his spiky black hair, sitting down on her bed, slouching as he did so. he closed his electric blue eyes, the very same color as his fire, and inhaled deeply. still the same old vanilla and marshmallows he found comfort in. he really did miss her.

she hummed in agreement, thinking of the countless people that have confessed to her over the years. all except one. the one she's waited for— longed for even, and the only one that has ever rejected her. all of the hearts she left in pieces because she desired only one male, made her find it a bit depressing, having pity upon those people. she felt sorry for them, she did. but she didn't regret her own emotions, she was unapologetic with them.

unfortunately  so,  touya.