𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵

soft spot — ✔︎he will swear up and down that it's not true

soft spot — ✔︎
he will swear up and down that it's not true. she's just another extra.

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

to become a hero, why else would i join the hero course? it's in the name, don't you think?

YOU CAN'T BECOME A HERO WHEN YOU'RE QUIRKLESS, STUPID HALF&HALF!

though i greatly disagree, it's very bold of you to assume that i'm quirkless.

WHAT?!

the pair went back and forth with their conversation, not caring if everyone or anyone was watching. izuku, the green-haired student that she had previously winked at, got tapped on the shoulder, his friend showing up next to him. ❝midoriya, do you know her?❞

the freckle-faced teen smiled warmly as he gazed at the female who continued to bicker with katsuki, not a fear found in her figure as if arguing with him had been one of her favored past times. which, to be fair, was very true.

❝yeah! she was my best friend growing up, she helped keep kacchan away sometimes. it was so cool! she intimidated him even without a quirk!❞

people around izuku and shoto seemed impressed. intimidate the oh-so-strong bakugou? without a quirk? no one would have thought that was possible.

❝though, i think he only backed down...❞ midoriya put his hand on his chin, rubbing it in deep thought. ❝because he had a soft spot for her...❞

the arguing pair silenced themselves, seemingly finished with their conversation. but of course, it would never be that easy to achieve a peaceful silence in their chaotic classroom. and so, the newest student broke the silence, saying something everyone found extremely bold, but true, nonetheless.

you know, katsuki, you're pretty hot now.

... SHUT THE FUCK UP.

you? denying a compliment? never thought i'd live to see the day, love. y/n smirked. the ash-blond teen turned scarlet and glared at the half&half female. no one knew if it was from embarrassment or anger, but they didn't dare ask in fear of getting blown to smithereens.

tch. can't say the same for you. he crossed his arms and looked away, furrowing his eyebrows to seem indifferent.

you can. but you don't wanna show how nice you are in front of your classmates, huh, katsu? l/n winked and bakugou flipped her off, causing her hypnotizing laugh to ring out.

the class was bewildered at the new students behavior, how she was so casual with the class' hothead. yet, they knew in great confidence that one thing was for sure. there was something going on between the newest class heartthrob and the heated ball of anger.

everyone  could  sense  that  this  year  was  certainly  going  to  be  entertaining  and  interesting,  to  say  the  very  least.