𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬

quirk — ✔︎in which the Hero Analysis Book™️ makes an appearance

quirk — ✔︎
in which the Hero Analysis Book™️ makes an appearance.

THE NEXT DAY, THE CLASS HOTHEAD

was in a peculiar mood. weirdly enough, it wasn't one of his usual angry moods, his deathly glares and rough yelling nowhere to be found. instead, to his classmates' surprise, he was quiet, expressionless, making him look almost peaceful. despite him looking as such, he was found to be tapping his pencil on his desk, as if he was annoyed; impatient.

❝midoriya-kun, is there something wrong with bakugou-kun?❞ a pink-cheeked girl whispered to the fluffy headed boy, casting a concerned and borderline spooked-out look over to the normally angry male. over the few days she has known him, she could already tell that a calm facade on him with nothing short of odd.

izuku replied lowly, his forest green eyes wide in alarm, ❝i have no idea.❞ he instantly started to mutter theories as to why the blond was so different that morning, causing the female that was once beside him to slowly back away, now also spooked by his own habits.

the class was wondering the same, though. what exactly was wrong with the usually loud-mouthed teen? even when his friends tried to provoke him, he gave no reaction, just a quiet, ❝not now.❞ this made everyone that knew him extremely uneasy and semi-uncomfortable. this wasn't how bakugou would normally act. was he sick? did something happen to him? no one knew.

only when y/n walked through the door, that was notably were too big for a normal person, did he give even a hint of emotion. and the so called 'hint of emotion,' was him storming up to her to grab the collar of her shirt, bringing her close to his face, which remained stoic.

what the hell was that yesterday? what exactly is your quirk and how strong is it?

his red orbs gazed at her with such intensity that todoroki shivered from his seat, feeling something was wrong, though he paid no mind to it and continued to do whatever he was doing. and yet, she was unfazed. the half&half girl smiled and put a hand under his chin, squishing his cheeks, making his expressionless expression break. he blushed, backing away.

she fixed her collar once he let go, gazing up at him through her lashes as she fixed a button that managed to come undone, calmly explaining as she did so, ❝i'm able to control light and dark matter. it's like telekinesis, in a way, only i can control more powerful substances beyond your imagination. how powerful it is, i don't know.

in the background, izuku whipped out his Hero Analysis Book™️ and quickly wrote down the details that spewed from his friend's mouth. as bakugou's reddened face became flushed with anger, he quickly resorted to his usual self.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU DON'T KNOW?!

his palmed sparked up, making y/n raise a brow, as if challenging him. with a smirk, she took a step towards him, making him back away in confusion, his eyebrows furrowed as she thought of her next move. she knew he wouldn't use his quirk on her unless it was during practice matches.

the confident female kept taking steps toward him as he backed up with each and every one, until he bumped into his desk, letting her successfully corner him. he looked to the side as she took the final step toward him, her arms placed on either side of his waist, her palms flat on the desk.

she lifted a finger to his chin, making him look into her e/c pools of wonder as her face got closer to his. ❝i mean,❞ her porcelain face was inches away from his blooming scarlet one, ❝i. don't. know. darling.

she really knew how to put on a show, the whole class could agree.

❝bakugou-san, l/n-san, i suggest you take your seats and stop flirting before aizawa-sensei arrives,❞ a blue-haired male with wide shoulders and perfect posture suggested as he made a chopping motion with his hands.

the newest student gave a smile, backing away from the blond, allowing katsuki to push her slightly in light retaliation. she turned to face the boy with glasses, tilting her head slightly as she gave a friendly smile, ❝what's your name?

iida paused his repeated actions before bowing a perfect 90° angle, shouting, ❝TENYA IIDA, CLASS PRESIDENT.❞

she chuckled as she made her way to her desk, taking a seat, just as her 'rival' did. ❝a pleasure, iida.

the new male nodded his head, smiling, only to quickly see as teacher stalk into the room, rubbing his bloodshot eyes with a sigh.

❝iida, sit down.❞

❝YES, SENSEI.❞

❝stop yelling at me.❞

she  gave  a  small  smirk  from  her  seat,  her  chin  resting  on  her  palm  as  she  was  -  for  once  -  happy  to   be  in  a  class  with  other  people.