chapter 9: Saving Pansy

AUTHOR'S NOTE:   Sorry! I don't want to sound annoying, buttttt thanks to everyone reading and I'm planning on making the chapters a bit, well a lot...longer, because it's about to get jam-packed with drama, hope you don't mind!!!

Eve's pov:

Weasleberry just spit that blasted chocolate frog all over my shiny, new floors! Chocolate and saliva droplets are covering the floor...and probably me. Disgusting! I don't know what possessed that little scoundrel to do that!

I huffed as I went to grab a towel from the bathroom, as I returned, Weasley was still standing in the trance whatever it was had left him in.

Ron's pov:

What. the. freak. Weasley!!

I cannot believe that I just spit that all over her floor...that is so disgusting. I feel bad...but its technically her fault for wearing that dress!

I mean, what else was I supposed to do...stand there like a normal person??

Hermione's pov:

"Ron!" I waved my hand in front of his eyes, but he seemed to have gone completely blind! And apparently, deaf and mute and paralyzed, because he just stood there, staring out into Eve's room.

I gave him a quick shove, hoping to stir him back to life...but his body just numbly wiggled and returned back to place...what was up with him?

Harry's pov:

I know exactly why Ron's acting like this...why else?

He kept on teasing and teasing...well look where he ended up! Ha!

Oops! Was that laugh out loud?

Pansy's pov:

I don't think the crew has even noticed me yet...boy will they be angry, not only one but two Slytherins hanging with them??
I don't think Ron will mind...his mind seems a bit...preoccupied.

>insert girly giggling here<

Ron's pov:

Snap out of it! Snap out of it!

I know I'm zoning out but I can't help it!! 

Dear creeping mother of Merlin-

Eve's pov:

I bent to my knees as I rested them on the ground, bending over to clean up the nastiness that Weasleberry had left my room in.

"I can't believe you did this, Weasleberry!" I grumbled, wiping the towel over the brown goop.

"This is pretty nasty, even for you, Ron-" Hermione admitted, patting the poor fellow on the back. He jumped as his eyes darted around the room. He cleared his throat loudly.

"Sorry-" he apologized.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Harry smiled, sarcastically, pushing Weasleberry towards me on the ground, "Help her clean up your mess, Ronald."

He leaped forward, stopping to stare while I washed the floor. I looked up at him, angrily.

"Would you just come to help me, Weasleberry?!" I shouted, dizzily.

Harry pushed him towards me again. He just stared, longingly, into my eyes.

I sat back up onto my knees, "Is something wrong?"

I looked down at my dress, looking for anything out of place.

"NO! no! I just-" he looked over me, "-I don't think I can be around you."