chapter 5-the stupid, stupid skirt

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey ya'll! I don't know if anyone will actually read this story, but if you do...I highly recommend you listen to some music while reading...it really brings the story to life and gives it a more thematic presence! If not then continue reading and enjoy but I highly recommend!!!

Eve's pov:

Draco has us cornered in the bloody bathroom stall until we tell him what we were doing! I've told that blond-headed freak the truth over eight times! I know exactly what that perv wants to hear!

Draco's pov:

I don't know why Eve is being so uptight about this...I just wanna know if I need to kill Diggory or not...not that big of a deal.

Eve's pov:

Would he just leave! 

And that's when I realized that the stupid Slytherin wouldn't leave until I gave him what he wanted...if he wanted a show, then the filthy little rat would get a show.

Cedric's pov:

Draco is being so rude, why won't he just let us out!!

Eve's pov:

"Draco...could you give us a minute?" I asked sweetly, batting my eyelashes innocently.

He scrunched his nose, giving me that infamous Malfoy look, "What for?"

I glanced over at Cedric seductively, I saw his face look scared and surprised...Draco really needed to lay off.

"I just need to talk with him-" I insisted, I glanced back at Cedric who smiled...glad he finally got the memo.

"Please, Draco!" I shouted, I looked at him with pleading eyes where he sat in confusion. He knew exactly what I needed to 'talk with him' about.

"NO...I'm not leaving you two alone!" he snapped, crossing his arms angrily.

"Oh, Draco, don't be such a loser..." I leaned my head back against the wall, acting all pouty.

He stared at me intensly, narrowing his lips in a pouting sorda way.

"No way, Eve..." he snapped, "...whatever you need to talk about you can talk about in front of me...and it BETTER be talking!" he said crossly.

"Come onnnnn, Dracoooo," I groaned.

He looked at me bitterly, "No...and that's final...so don't try anything, Diggory!" he looked at Cedric menacingly.

Draco's pov:

Why do they want to be alone? I don't really care...but no way am I leaving Eve alone with that stupid Hufflepuff! I dare him to try something on her...he'll be leaving in pain, that's for sure!

Eve's pov:

"Fine, Draco, if you insist," I said, staring at him sadly one last time. I really hadn't expected it to get this far...and that's why this next part may be a little awkward for you to read...because it was definitely awkward for me to do-

I made a face before I crawled sulkily over to Cedric. I stood on my knees, to where our faces were even...I looked at him deeply in the eyes and could tell he was ready for this to be over too.

I looked over at Draco one more time and noticed him clenching his teeth and flaring his nostrils in anger, I smirked, "You asked for it, Draco-"

And with that, I gave Cedric Diggory a big ol' smooch on the lips. My first kiss, and quite definitely my last...I nearly barfed.