chapter 10-Blaise is punished

Author's Note: PLEASE LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE READING IT HITS SO DIFFERENT. ok im done...love you <3.

Eve's pov:

"Blaise, let go of me!" I yelled again, that stupid boy had tried to grab my again...even after I had pushed him off and warned him.

"Why don't you just hurry up then?!" he shouted, letting me go with a shove. 

I stroked my arm where he had his hand so tightly around it, it hurt horribly from where his fingers clenched my muscle, "...I didn't think we were in such a big hurry-"

He clenched his jaw and sighed, motioning his hands downt he hallway, "Would you just come on."

I crossed my arms, "No, actually..." I sighed, eyeing him nervously, "...I think I'll go back to the dining hall now..."

 I backed away and began slowly walking down the path from which we had came.

Blaise huffed and jogged after me, grabbing both of my arms and holding them tightly behind my back, he pressed my wrists into my back as I yelped in pain.

 He pulled me closer to him...so close that I could feel him breathing down my neck.

"You're not going anywhere, Eve-" he whispered.

I grunted in pain as I wriggled around, trying to loosen my wrists.

"Wha-" he shoved his hand over my mouth.

"Don't try to talk...it only hurts you-" he began pulling me backwards, "-trust me."

I was completely surprised as he dragged me through the corridor. My skin screeched on the floor as he grabbed my ankle and yanked me down the hallway. He finally stopped when he had reached my door. He lifted me up and held me tightly with only one hand around my moouth. As Blaise's fingers fumbled noisily with the doorknob, I bit his hand...digging my teeth deeply into his flesh.

He yelled in pain, letting his grip loosen...which allowed me to go...temporarily.

He stared down at his bleeding hand and tensed in anger.

I ran as fast I could go, tears streaming down my face in pain and fear.

"HELP!!" I cried out, "PLEASE HELP ME!" My voice trembled as sobs poured out of my body.

"please-" I whispered, my legs darted across the floor quickly as I shrieked out of fear.

I had gotten nearly halfway across the corridor, when my body sunk.

I heard Blaise whisper something. I turned my head around to see him smirking with his wand pointed outwards towards me.

Suddenly a wall appeared in front of me. Made of thick red and brown bricks, I slammed into them, crying out in pain.

He chuckled and walked towards me slowly, slipping his wand back into his robes.

"Why are you doing this?" I sat on the floor in a puddle of my own tears.

He stood over me, his jaw clenched, and his eyes narrowed, "You embarrassed me...humiliated me...in front of the ENTIRE SCHOOL!" His eyes flashed with anger as he grabbed my arm and jerked me up to face him. He grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall in the corridor.

I broke down in tears as my limp body hit the wall and slowly slumped down, my back rubbing the stone, leaving horrible bruises and scratches on my back.

I could barely see out of my eyes as my tears began to blur my vision. I saw his figure pick me up and sling me over his shoulder...leading me into my room and slamming the door behind him.