chapter 8: driving draco wild

Eve's pov:

Me and Draco had left the little broom closet to try and make it to classes. I was covered in filth after the jist of the all and I reeked of rat turds and...sawdust? Anyhow, all of my classes went by rather smoothly...except for potions, I'm partnered with Blaise...how annoying and completely inconsiderate is that?!

It had been a long day and I wanted to go take a shower before I went to dinner. Ron, Hermione, and Harry had all agreed to come visit me before dinner and we could all walk together. It was my second day already gone at Hogwarts, I was already tired of the constant hastle but also rather content with the people I had met during my stay.

Currently, I am walking to my dorm room which appears to be so very far away from all the other rooms...it is quite nonsense I would say...seeing as I am a Slytherin, but roomed in a Gryffindor dorm. I find that extremely homely.

Anyhow, I have almost arrived at my dorm now, just turning the corner and walking downt his corridor...I'm nearing it quite quickly...just a few more steps and-

"click." I unlocked my door as I sighed...boy was I tired.

I creaked open the door and almost barfed at what I saw.

"PANSY?" I almost shouted as I saw the black-haired girl sitting nastily on my bed.

Pansy's pov:

After Draco and I's fight in the corridor before breakfast, I was very upset with him...but I was more happy to see the look on Eve's face when I exposed me and Draco's little secret. I believe she's taken quite a liking to the wrong boy and I plan to fix that when I get the chance.

I made my way up to her dorm after my last class and waited on her bed until the little twit returned. I was honestly dreading approaching her again, seeing as she completely bamboozled me on her first day. 

Anyhow, I did lay on her bed until I heard her at the door. Then I sat up and prepared myself to look all bold and evil...intimidating even.

I smirked as she walked in and almost giggled as she hollered my name in suprise.

Eve's pov:

"What're you doing here?" I asked, walking in and setting my satchel down on my bed behind her. I pulled off my robes and threw them on the floor, walking quickly to my bathroom to take down my hair.

Pansy watched as I fluttered around the room. I walked over to my dresser hastily, looking for something comfy to wear to dinner.

"Now...now, Eve...don't get your hair in a twist...I've just come to warn you about Draco..."

I slowed my pace down when I heard his name, turning to face her menacingly.

"And what do I need to know, Pansy?" I asked, rashly.

She smiled, "Only that he's a traitor of course..."

I narrowed my eyes and plopped myself on the spare bed, "Traitor?" I repeated, "What do you mean?"

For once, she dropped the whole confident act and opened herself up for a moment.

"Draco takes advantage of girls, Eve-" she said, crossing her arms...but not in a mean way...kinda like in an insecure, cover-up typa way. Then her eyes darted to the floor, staring open in fright, "-and I should know."

I looked up at her, worried, "What do you mean by takes advantage? Please don't tell me that it's what I think it means-"

"NO..." she said, then quietly repeated it, "-he will love you for a good week or so, until he finds something-" she looked at me nervously, "-or someone who he likes better...then he's gone."