chapter 4- Pansy Parkinson

Eve's pov:

"You rabid, little beast!" I yelled, pushing myself up from the table, "How dare you swing on me!"

"Don't go near Malfoy again, do you understand?" the girl yelled, thrusting her fists into her armpits as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Afraid to punch me while I can stop you?" I shouted, looking down at a rather small girl. She had short, black hair that curved around her face and death-staring eyes. She was dressed in Slytherin robes, great...guessing Malfoy was her property.

Suddenly, Draco and his minions appeared beside the girl, making her smile, mockingly.

"Couldn't even wait until Charms, could you, Eve?" he smirked, pulling his satchel farther up his shoulder.

"Don't flatter yourself. You're little doggy must have gotten lose again, Malfoy..." I lurched towards the little thing, hoping to show her a little piece of advice, but stupid Weasleberry held my arms back.

"Weasleberry, you dunce...let me go!" I shook my arms violently in attempts to escape, but the limp thing was stronger than me...can you believe that?

Anyhow, this made me quite angry, but Draco seemed to be rather impressed...what a disgusting trait to find attractive in people.

After I had calmed down, Draco decided to introduce me to the squirmy dog, "Pansy, this is Eve..." he smiled, happy to see the two of us in a quarrel.

"I don't care much about her name..." I eyed her like she was bait, "I think she needs to lay-"

"Malfoy happens to be mine...Eva-" Pansy interrupted, while she sent me a sly look.

"Like I want your stupid little Malfoy...have the twit if you want!" I hollered, leaving her with a gritty expression, and Draco with a stupid expression on his face.

"And it's Eve...Eve Mangleberry-" I gave one more evil stare before I slapped the palm of my hand across her face, then pressing my fingers deep into her skin...leaving a massive red shape on the side of her face. She grasped her face in pain, tears streaming down her face. She collapsed to the floor in anguish, screaming out Draco's name.

He stood there and laughed, holding his mouth open in awe, his eyes darting between me and Pansy.

I rolled my eyes, and picked her up off the floor, holding her in front of my face, looking her deep into her eyes, "You might wanna remember that name," I scoffed in her face and dropped her to the hard floor.

I grabbed my satchel from the table, making eye contact with Weasleberry, he was smirking at me. I knew what I had done had made the group feel proud...but I felt more like a Slytherin now than ever.

I still managed a fake grin, then began jogging away.

Strutting away with my short skirt riding right up my butt. I swear this day couldn't get any worse.

I could feel the group's eyes staring me down as I pulled my satchel closer to my neck, barging out the doors, and wandering into the halls.

Draco's pov:

This girl is absolutely incredible....unbelievable even. I simply cannot take my eyes off of her...what is it?

I'm really happy that I ripped her uniform...otherwise I wouldn't have been able to see that stupid skirt. That stupid, stupid skirt...

Ron's pov

Pansy Parkinson is no longer Draco Malfoy's...how do I know that? By his disgusting look at Eve...I hate that boy! I can tell by the way he watches her, especially when she walked away. Why did I pick out that stupid skirt? That stupid, stupid skirt...