Draco...Malfoy

Eve's pov:

I have to admit, I am quite excited to see this Draco character that everybody has been talking about. Apparently he is a Slytherin...but not a good one from what I've heard. 

"Mangle, are you ready to go?" Weasleberry pestered for nearly the fiftieth time. It was my first day for Merlin's sake! Let a girl get ready!

Anyhow, it was nearing 6:50 and Weasleberry was in a hurry to go to breakfast. I'm getting rather hungry too...but not so much that I've been pestering since 6 o'clock this morning! Weasleberry, I knew already, had a large appetite for a linky fellow as himself, but I knew that Malfoy had been one of his excuses to dodge a later meal.

"Mangle, how long does it take to get ready?" he shouted, laying on the spare bed in my dorm. 

I rushedly applied some chapstick, but since Weasleberry was in such a blasted hurry...I squirted a few sprays of my lavish perfume on my body and then twirled as I sprayed it into the air. I could hear the little rat laughing from his dormitory spot on the bed, however...it is never a lady's fault that a man smells like something from the bottom of my shoe.

I took one last glance in the mirror before I spoke again.

"Alright, Weasleberry,  let's go!" I said, grabbing my satchel bag from my bed and slinging it over my shoulder.

I knew he was happy to hear me say this since he hopped out of bed faster than a hummingbird flaps those darn wings...man, this kid either has an appetite like a giant or is in a real hurry to face Malfoy.

Both of these things didn't really matter to me, I was ready to get some food and explore the rest of the school...since I hadn't really had a chance to do so yet. I am glad that Weasleberry is able to assist me in my first few classes, but after lunch is when they really get to switch up.

"I am so hungry! You've made me wait all blasted morning!" he growled, skipping out of the door, full of joy.

"I've made you wait exactly-" I peeked down at my watch, "fifty-five minutes."

He laughed, creasing his freckles, "It seems much longer than that in my head."

I could tell he was in a much better mood after I agreed to go, little did we know, our morning was about to be drama-filled.

Hermione's pov:

Ron knows how to be a real pain in my butt. You know, sometimes I wonder about the mental health of that boy...anyways, I'm hoping to patch things up within potions class with some of the leftover chocolate frogs I found in my coat pocket. They were leftover from my trip to HoneyDuke's a few days prior...I hope they're still edible...

Anyhow, I'm sure Ron will hastily accept them and hopefully leave the Slytherin alone, thataway, me, Harry, and he can be our happy trio again.

Harry hasn't necessarily spoken to her yet, but once he does, I'm sure he will be on my side about this one...I need to be heading to breakfast now...I am so glad that Ron's not coming.

Harry's pov:

"Why is Ron here?" I asked Hermione, as we both entered the dining room. It was rather crowded this morning, but I didn't really mind...I don't talk to many people, anyhow.

"That Slytherin must have convinced him to come!" she half-yelled, spotting the two walking together.

"Slytherin-" someone hissed from behind us. We both turned in sync to see the bright-headed Slytherin...Draco Malfoy himself.

He smirked and eyed me and 'Mione, "I am taking a guess and saying that you two are talking about me?"

I rolled my eyes, Draco really couldn't stay away, could he?