14

I have really bad writhers block so this is a short chapter but here is an animation I made to make up up for it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You, Shoto, Jirou, Kirishima and Bakugou were sitting in the library studying for the upcoming test and you guys have been in there since the crack of dawn.

"Hey Shoto?" You ask handing him your book.

"If a man is running 10 km an hour on a train going 100 km an hour, how fast is the man going (A, 10km, (B, 100km, or (C, 110km?" He takes the book and scribbles some notes for you.

"Ah, thanks Shoto! I understand now." You give him a kiss to thank him.

"Fuckin gross!" Bakugou exclaimed, making Jirou and Kirishima giggle.

Another hour passed when your stomach started to turn. Your eyebrows furrowed as you tried to concentrate on the words but it didn't work.

"Hey dude, you good?" Jirou asked. You were going to tell her you were fine but all the air seemed to leave your lungs and you started to choke.

"Y/N?" Shoto tried to help you to your feet but you ran out of the room, wanted to vomit.

Heaving, you expected Puke but instead muddy brown liquid came pouring out. Shoto and the others followed you into the hall.

"Y/N!" Shoto fell to his knees next to you and you fell onto his lap.

"Hey, Hey! What's wrong!" Looking up your vision started to go dark.

"Shoto!? Where are you...?"

"I'm here Y/N, whats wrong?"

"Shoto, I can't see, everything is dark." Todoroki turned to Bakugou and the others.

"GO! Get a teacher!" He yelped. Turning back to you he almost screamed, your face looked to be melting.

"Shoto... I can't... I can't... breath."

"It's ok... You're going to be o...:" Before Shoto could finish his sentence you exploded into a thick muddy liquid. The walls and floors were covered in brown as a small group of students started to surround him. Todoroki just sat in the mud, too scared to move. Mr Aizawa barged past the crowd.

"What's wrong!?"

-

Shoto sat in Recovery girls waiting room, his face white as a ghost. Tears falling from eyes but his face blank.

"I'm sorry. There is nothing left of them." The old lady said patting Shoto on the back. None of the words processed in his mind, he just stared blankly at the wall.

"I'm sorry, but they're dead."

-

Shigaraki looked up at you, your messy now waist length hair was covering your E/C eyes.

"Your clone has been compromised. Do you remember anything?" He asked.

"Yes sir..."

"Do you feel any different?" You pause for a second.

"No sir."

"Good"