6

(Time skip to the sports festival)

You walk into the sports festival waiting room to see your classmates surrounding Midoriya and Todoroki.

"Whats going on?" You asked. Todoroki stormed out of the room bumping you on the way.

"What's up with him?"

"I don't know, he just challenged me out of nowhere." The greenette answered.

"And he was being really rude about it too." Kirishima continued backing up Midoriya. You looked into the hall to see him talking to a tall fire covered hero. Todoroki looked at his feet refusing to look the hero in the eyes. You had a bad feeling so you left the room to go see what was going on. You place your hand on his shoulder.

"Hey Todoroki, you good?" He looked back with bitter, tired eyes before walking off.

"Shoto, don't you walk away when I'm talking to you!" The tall hero turned to you.

"You shouldn't interrupt, this is a family matter."

"Ah, I'm sorry I didn't know. I'm Todoroki's friend"

"Friend?" He cut you off.

"If you're a friend of his I need you to do something for me. He is going through a rebellious phase right now. Could you talk to him for me." He asked, well not really asked, more like ordered. You nod.

"Good. Honestly I didn't even know he was capable of making friends. He can be a little basted some times" you looked up, what father would say that about their son?

-

You stare down Iida from the other side of the arena.

"GO'' and with that Iida had disappeared. Already behind you. You decide attacking would not be the smartest idea seeing that he was a close range fighter. You use your wind to propel yourself off the ground and jump away, but you were too slow. Iida, with one swift kick, knocked you off the arena.

You rub your side and could feel a large bruise forming.

"Hey Y/N" Iida walled from down the hall. Your match had just ended.

"I apologise, I didn't mean to kick that hard" He said bowing in front of you.

"It's fine, I just didn't expect you to go that fast straight out the gate haha" Iida was just about to reply when the ground started to shake. You both were hit with a cold wind that traveled down the halls.

"What...What was that!?" You and Iida ran over to the stadium to see a mountain of ice.

"Todoroki...?"

"That is very irresponsible of him, someone could have gotten hurt." A few moments after the mountain melted Shoto walked past the two of you. Iida was about to yell at him but you step forward.

"Todoroki, can we talk?"

-

The two of you sat down behind the stadium.

"So um, Your dad asked me to talk to you..."

"Well then I have nothing to say to you" Todoroki went to stand but you pull him back down,

"Wait, that's not what I wanted to talk about. I just wanted to ask if you were ok.? You seemed very tense when talking to him." The duel haired boy sighed and looked away.

"I have nothing to say to that asshole, not after what he did." Todoroki hid his face in his hair.

"What did he do?" You ask

"Never mind. Whenever I tell people, something changes, they treat me differently, like I'm less."

"Todoroki I promise I wont see you as less. I just want to help you." You were reassured but it didn't help.

"I don't know if I can trust you yet," He replied. You had an idea.

"Shoto, I trust you. If I tell you my story will you tell me yours?" He looks at you confused.

You tell him your story.

( 10 years ago )

Your parents Maya and Kiba sat in the living room when they heard a short but loud scream from your room. They both sprint upstairs to see what was wrong. Kiba was the first to open the door.

"Y/N What's wrong!" He called. You looked up at him from your bed, eyes teary and hands pressed close to your chest.

"Mummy, Daddy, My hands feel strange and when I went to get my drink something pushed it over. I don't know what happened." Maya went to get something to clean up the broken glass while your father Kiba walked over and sat on the bed with you.

"Can I see your hands?" He asked in a warm, kind voice. You show him, there were small tornados of wind on your palms. Your father chuckled.

"Ha ha, It's ok sweetheart, it's your quirk. Look" Kiba had a similar tornado in his hands except he had sparks of electricity flying out of it as well.

"Ohhh cool" you smile. The wind on your palms starts to die down.

See, it's not scary" your father smiled.

"With a cool quirk like that you might be able to help me with work when you're older."

"Really?" You asked with big bright E/C eyes.

"Really"

(6 years later)

There was a frantic knock at the door. Nina opens it to see your father covered in bruises and cuts.

"Come one girls, pack your things! We need to run!" He yelled. You, Nina and Maya all ran to your rooms to get your things while Kiba was on the phone trying to call for help. Half way through packing a large explosion was heard from down stairs then smoke started to rise through the floorboards. You run to the window and you see a group of heroes around the house. You tried to call them but they didn't react.

"Y/N" Your dad called opening your door.

"Daddy, what's happening?"

"Y/N come with me quickly."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued