18

Sweat flew off Shoto's face as he kept sprinting into the hospital and to the front desk.

"Hello Miss, can you tell me what room Y/N L/N is in?" he asked.

"I'm sorry sir, only family and loved ones are permitted to see her right now."

"Please, she's my... girlfriend." he stuttered as he realized that was the first time she has referred to you as his girlfriend. The nurse gave a small sigh.

"Alright, she is in room 14 on the 3rd floor." Shoto gave her a nod and ran to the stairs.

He hesitated, hovering his hand over the door handle. You have been gone for weeks, he didn't have the slightest clue about what you looked like, how hurt you were or even if you have changed at all. Shoto swallowed and opened the door. The creaking got your attention and your head turned to face him. There was a moment of silence as you stared at each other. Todoroki's eyes scanned you, looking at your bandaged limbs and your bruised face.

"Shoto..." you whimpered as your e/c eyes started to water. Todoroki immediately ran over, kneeled on the bed and embarrassed you.

"Shit... you're here, I thought I was never going to see you again." You could feel Shoto's body trembling as he held you. Shoto pulled away before leaning forward to kiss you, he placed his hand on your cheek and you flinched in pain. Pulling back he looked at the black and purple, pachy bruise that covered the right side of your face.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's alright, it doesn't hurt that much." You force yourself to smile. Shoto sat back crying. You look up surprised.

"Shoto, what's wrong?" You asked.

"What did they do to you?"

-

"Sit." before your ass touched the seat you were punched on the side of the head making you fall to the floor, you went to get up but Shigaraki's foot pushed on your chest.

"So, you hate it here so much that you wanna die? Well, I will make you wanna die." Shigaraki stomped on your chest, there was a loud crack before you coughed up a hand full of blood.

"Why..." you whimpered. Tomura grew a smirk,

"Well your father worked with my boss a while back and I was told he had a really powerful weather quirk. You being his child, I thought you would be happy to follow in his footsteps, but apparently not. Damn the guy even payed my boss to fuck off and leave him and his family alone" He took his foot off your chest and stomped down as hard as he could on your forearm snapping the bones in two. Shigaraki kelt down and lightly caress his fingers across your thigh, not enough to completely decay your leg but just enough to leave five marks, one for each finger. You screamed in agony at the burning sensation.

"Hurts, doesn't it, well, I'm not going to stop until all your tears are used up and you lose your voice from screaming.

-

"Y/N?" Shoto called out. You had spaced out,

"I'm sorry for asking, you don't have to tell me, please don't force yourself." before you could respond Nina and your mother came running through the door.

"Y/N!!!"

Shoto stepped outside so you could talk with your family when he saw 1-a running up the hall with a nurse behind them all trying to stop them.

"Todoroki! Is it true, are they alright!?" Iida asked, putting his hands on Shoto's shoulders and lightly shaking him.

"She's talking to her family right now. They are in really bad shape but I think they will be alright." he replied.

"Yeah but are they, you know, Alright?" Jirou said.

"I'm fine!" you smiled peaking your head out the door.

"I will be back at school as soon as my wounds heal, so we can all catch up then alright." Everyone nodded as a group of nurses escorted them out, you gave them a small laugh before closing the door to go back to your mother and sister. Shoto stood in the hall, he liked that you were smiling but something felt... off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long, from here on the story will get a lot more intense. Hope you enjoy.