17

Hawks looked back at you apologetically as he left, leaving you with Shigaraki.

"Come with me." he ordered. Reluctantly you followed back to the cell like room.

"Sit." before your ass touched the seat you were punched on the side of the head making you fall to the floor, you went to get up but Shigaraki's foot pushed on your chest.

"So, you hate it here so much that you wanna die? Well, I will make you wanna die."

Your screams echoed through the villains hideout, it made most of the league get shivers down their backs.

-

Fyuymi was setting the table when her father walked past towards the door.

"Father, aren't you staying for dinner, I thought you had the weekend off?"

"We got an anonymous tip about where the league of villains is hiding, I need to check it out." Fyuymi sighed as she continued placing bowls.

-

You couldn't open your eyes but you heard a set of explosions outside followed by yelling, you wanted to scream for help but you were too battered and bruised to move a finger, all you could do was lay there and wait but it wasn't too long till the door was kicked down. You felt yourself being picked up.

"Don't worry, you're being saved." you heard a familiar voice say, but you were too exhausted to pinpoint who,as you were carried away you just let your consciousness slip away.

-

Shoto sat in front of the tv and flicked over to the news.

" THIS JUST IN, MISSING UA STUDENT Y/N L/N WHOM WAS PRESUMED TO BE DEAD HAS BEEN FOUND ALIVE BY NUMBER 1 HERO ENDEAVOR. SHE IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION BUT IS EXPECTED TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY."

Endevor walked up behind him and sighed,

"We told the press not to say anything yet, whatever."

"You knew...?" shoto muttered under his breath. Shoto pushed past his father and stormed to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Sorry for the short chapter I got a job and have had almost no free time. next chapter will be longer tho :) in the mean time have a drawing I made the other day )