12

You wanted to celebrate but right now you need to comfort Shoto. He didn't show it but you knew he was upset about not getting his hero license.

"It's alright Sho, you will get in next time. Don't listen to Mineta, you are still the smartest in class." He smiled at you before standing up.

"I will be right back. I need to go to the bathroom."

You sat by yourself waiting for Shoto to get back when Inasa approached you with a giant smile.

"Hello fellow student! I was wondering if you knew where Todoroki was. I would like to have a word with him!" He beamed. You stutter for a second, kinda overwhelmed by his loud atmosphere.

"Um he will be back in a minute, you can wait with me if you like..." he sits next to you.

"Hey I don't think I have caught your name?" The tall boy asked.

"Um I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"L/N!?" Inasa's smile dropped.

"That name is familiar... are you related to anyone... well know?" He squinted suspiciously as you started to sweat. He couldn't possibly know about that... could he?

"Well my older brother was a pro hero..."

"I'm not talking about that... you would happen to be the missing daughter in the Kiba L/N case?" You shot up.

"Sorry I got to go!" Todoroki walks out of the bathroom to see you walking off. He snarls at Inasa.

"What did you do?" He asked. Inasa pulled out a piece of paper and started writing on it as he spoke.

"Well I came to apologise but I think this is more important. Look this up if you can." He hands him the paper with the words 'Kiba L/N cold case'.

-

You are exhausted so the second you sat down on the bus you shut your eyes and slept. Todoroki waited to make sure you were asleep before pulling out his phone and started researching what Inasa gave him. After only ten minute of looking he looked down at you with confusion and betrayal.

"No...."

-

Since you got back to UA Todoroki had been avoiding you. You went to give him a hug on the lounge but he got up and left, you smiled at him during dinner but he snarled at you, you went to talk to him but he walked the other way.

It was getting dark and you and Todoroki hadn't said a word to each other since the license exam and you need to know what was wrong, so you followed him upstairs. He needed to give some homework notes to Shoji so you ran up the stairs to catch him halfway.

"Shoto?!" He turned, his eyes felt like daggers as they looked you up and down.

"Leave me alone..." He went to leave but you grab his arm.

"Hey please talk to me, what happened?!" You cried.

"I said leave me alone!" Swinging around he accidentally elbowed you in the chest and you fell back hitting the wall winded. He wanted to run over and apologize. You looked like you were in pain but then he remembered what he read and he stormed away, leaving you on the floor.

"Hey bro you ok down there?" looking up you see Kirishima lending you a hand.

Thanks Kiri... I'm ok..." Taking his hand you stand up before wiping your eyes. And going back to your room where you then got losted in your thoughts, thinking about what he could be talking about. It was then you remember what that man at the licence exam said: