2

"Goodmorning Y/N" your mother called sitting at the dining table.
"Sorry I have been at work most mornings on your first week. So how has UA been?" You didn't blame her for working so much. Your family was quite wealthy when you lived in China but after your father died you lost it all. Maya worked every night at a bar downtown to afford to rent your crappy shed of a house.

The two of you sit down.
"Schools been good, we got to train with the number 1 hero last Friday. It was fun... but one kid did break his arm." The clock hits 7:00 and makes a small chime.
"Got to go, will I see you tonight?" Maya shakes her head.
"I start work early, sorry."
"It's fine" smiling you leave for school.
"Bye mum."

-

You brother would walk with you most days but he had to move to Hosu city. He got an offer to be a sidekick to pro hero Ingenium. After being picked up by him a few times you were approached by one of your classmates, Tenya Iida, and you two have formed a small friendship bonding over the fact that your brothers worked together.

Other than Iida you haven't really talked to anyone else.

You continue walking when you heard footsteps coming up behind you.
"Y/N!" You turn to see Ashido Mina, Toru Hagakure and Kyoka Jirou.
"I didn't know you walked this way. Wanna walk with us?" Mina asked. You nod and wait for them to catch up.

After a few minutes of the three girls talking among themselves Jirou turns to you.
"Hay I don't really see you outside of class. Where do you sit at lunch?" You flinch and start to sweat.
"Umm well... on the roof...by myself?" There was a short pause.
"Wanna sit with us babe!?" Mina called.
"Our table is pretty crowded but we can make room for one more." Hagakure added.
"Crowd?"
"Yeah there's three of us, Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, Bakugou, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu and Iida. Like I said, pretty crowded." You smile at them.
"S..sure if there's room"
"We can get a chair from another table" Jirou smiled. You smile back and nod.
"Yayyyyyy new friend!" Hagakure smiles as she and Mina hug you.
"Thanks guys".

-

You walkout to the training area in your F/C hero costume and your fans for your quirk tucked into your metal arm guards. The rest of the class was crowded around All might waiting for instructions.

"Alright class, listen closely. Today's training will be another group vs group. Two of you will be heroes, two of you will be villains and one will be a victim. It's pretty simple. The villains will try and keep the heroes away from the victim for a period of time. The heroes win if you get a hold of the victim within 5 minutes and villains win if they fail."

You pray that you don't get chosen as a victim, it would be just to embarrassing.
"Group 2" all might called getting you attention.
"Heroes are Todoroki and Bakugou. Villains are Kirishima and Jirou..." sadly like was not in your side today.
"And the victim is Y/N"

-

You did feel too bad as you at least we're friends with Jirou, you were still embarrassed to be laid out on the floor bound with crappy rope and duct tape.
"You comfy there" Kirishima giggled after tying you down. You just glare at him.
"Kirishima, I hear them coming." Jirou informed. They get ready to fight as you just lay and look up.

After a minute or to Todoroki and Bakugou stand at the door. You don't really pay much attention, daydreaming, until you here and explosion and a fire start. Sitting up your mind started racing. The bright orange hue and heat forces you into a suppressed memory.

-

2 years ago, due to the carelessness of some pro hero's you childhood house sets alight. Most of your family get out fine. Jay wasn't inside, your mother was the first one out, Nina got badly burnt but over all she was also fine. You father however ran back inside to grab your newborn brother. None of them made it back out.

-

As the fire grew closer your vision got blurry. You start hyperventilating and everything starts to go black.
"Wait...Stop!" You hear a voice yell before you finally black out.
—————————————————————————————————

Your brother going to Hosu city with Iida's brother, wELl nOTHINg wILl GO WronG tHERe! *hint hint*