10

"Hello, I'm Nina L/N. I'm here to pick up Y/N, she's in room 103."

"Sure thing, take a seat and we will get them in a minute." Nina walked across the waiting room and sat next to a red and white haired woman.

"Room 103? Is your sister part of the stain attack too?" the woman said.

"Umm yeah, My sister is Y/N." Nina replied. The women sat up straight.

"Oh I have met her, after the USJ my brother and I gave her a lift home. I'm Fuyumi." She explained. Nina shook her hand as you and Todoroki walked around the corner with a nurse.

"Y/N!" Nina pulled you into a tight hug.

"Nina? Aren't you supposed to be at Uni?"

"What you think I couldn't come to pick up my baby sister. Come on let's go"

-

Fuyumi and Shoto sat in silence most of the way home before Shoto shyly pulled on his sister's sleeve.

"Hey sis... Can I ask you a kind of embarrassing question?" Fuyumi smiled and nodded.

"Well there is someone in my class, a friend of mine. When I talk to her I feel...strange." there was a short pause.

"Strange?" Fuyumi asked.

"Well, I feel hot, like I have a fever but I don't feel bad, I actually feel happy when I'm around her. So yeah..." Shoto finished and his sister giggled.

"Ha ha ha, sounds like you have a crush to me." Todoroki didn't reply. He didn't want to bother his sister with more questions... but he didn't know what a "Crush" was.

-

The class was doing an obstacle course. You jump over the last wall and touch the button.

"52 seconds!" All Might called.

"A wonderful job young Y/N! Todoroki, It's your go." Shoto gave you an impressed smile as he walked to the start of the obstacles the whistle blew and Todoroki went to jump over the first wall but his foot got stuck and he face-planted. The whole class gasped as you, Midoriya and All Might ran to see if he was ok.

"Todoroki are you ok?!" Midoriya helped him to his feet but he winced in pain as he put pressure on his ankle.

All might asked you to sit with him for the rest of the class and hold some ice on his ankle.

"Todoroki?, are you alright? You seem... off." you ask. The two of you sat in silence for a moment.

"Shoto..."

"Huh?"

"You can call me Shoto." he gives you a small smile. You again don't say anything and just watch you classmates do the obstacle course. The both of you like just sitting alone together, it was relaxing but Todoroki was just about to make things accidentally awkward.

"Hey Y/N... What is a Crush?" your face became red hot.

"Ah... why do you ask?!"

"Well my sister mentioned it and I don't know what she means." you look around the room as you try to find a way to explain it.

"Well umm... a Crush is someone you, well, like."

"Like... So like a friend?" You wanted to giggle at Todoroki's density.

"Not really... why don't you ask someone like Mis Midnight, she would know."

-

Shoto usually paid attention in class but today his mind was somewhere else.

What did she mean by "Like". Does she mean how I like my friends? She is my friend but I feel different around her? This is just too confusing.

"And if you have any questions see me after class." Midnight called as the students started to pack up. Shoto was the only student who stayed behind.

"Hello Sweetie, do you have a question about the assignment?" the dark haired teacher smiled. Shoto nodded shyly.

"It's not about the assignment but... can you tell me what a "Crush" is?" Midnight's eyes lit up.

"Oh how youthful! Well it depends, do you have a crush or are you in love?" Shoto was confused.

"What's the difference between them?" Midnight shook her head.

"Oh dear. First of all the person you have a crush on can also be the person you love, it's very hard to tell when you have not experienced both.You will immensely care, support the person you love in every situation but that serious feeling might be missing with simple crush, also you can get over a crush relatively easily but you may never get over them if you truly love them. So what is it...?" Midnight asked. Todoroki thought for a second before he looked up.

"Well... I guess i'm in love..."