Epilogue Part 2

A/N: So as I suspected, school took all of my time. College is hard and time consuming, but what's new. Anyways I'll get on with it. Enjoy!

Rae's POV
I place my keys on the rack and kick off my shoes by the door.

My arm is somewhat sore from carrying a 15 pound Jamie on it all day.

My phone dings in my back pocket and I pull it out.

Message from Lola

I unlock my phone and check the text message.

"Thank you so much for taking my Jamie to the opening today. I'm sorry I couldn't make it but I'll see you on Saturday. Tell Grayson I said congrats.😘"

I quickly text back.

"Of course. I'll call you soon. Xoxo."

Walking past the kitchen, I put my phone on the counter.

The clock on the oven reads 7:58 pm which means Grayson is going to be home soon. He texted that he had to pick up something from his Dad.

They're probably on the best terms they've ever been in his life. Mr. Parker came around when we got engaged, but I still warn Grayson to proceed with caution. I've had my fair share of Father drama.

The only good that seems to come out of the that family is Grayson's cousin Sophia. They've basically like brother and sister ever since they've met. She majored in ecological science just like Grayson. Which is also the reason why she couldn't be here on Saturday. She's in South America on a research trip.

I walk into the small living room and close the curtains.

I have to move around 2 brown boxes to get back to the carpet of our living room.

Grayson and I already decided that we'd move out of our small L.A. apartment and buy a house.

We found something close enough to my moms and big enough for kids someday. I wanted something huge almost like his childhood home, but he said he wanted to feel the way he does at my moms house: cozy.

I grab my phone quickly, walking into the back room and pass by 2 more boxes. We have 1 month until the move and so much left to do. But work has been distracting both of us recently.

I go into our bedroom and head straight for the bathroom. I pull my shirt off and throw on the black t-shirt on the towel rack.

I pull my bra off and sigh. Thank God.

I place it on the towel rack.

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. My recent brown hair dye has been a bit of a fail. It's highlights were all over the place and it's already fading.

I pull my phone out and take a picture. I look at the picture with a sense of comfort.