Chapter 12

Sorry about the false update, I'll make it up, I promise.

*~*~*~*

Frank ;

Just as Gerard promised, when I open my eyes, he's still laying right next to me, an arm around my waist while I have my face shoved into his chest. Jesus Christ, I love him. I sigh quietly and stretch my limbs, making a small squeak noise in the process.

"Well, good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he chuckles, his voice thick and husky as if he just woke up, too. So, curiosity peaking my interest, j look up and see that his eyes look a little blood shot, and dark rings lie beneath them.

"I could say the same to you," I giggle,  scooting myself away to sit up.

"Beauty, my ass," he mutters, stretching just as I had. I watch as he raises his pale arms above his head, linking his fingers together and and stretching his arms. A small smirk makes its way to my lips, not from mischievous  thoughts, but from humor, as he makes a face of pure ecstasy and pleasure, groaning deeply.

"Gerard, stop, you sound like you're having sex," I order, pulling his arms down and shoving him sideways, almost making him fall off the bed.

"Oh, trust me, there's more than just that when it comes to sex." He laughs a little, and returns my shove, only succeeding in pushing me from the side of the mattress.

So, I tumble to the floor, landing on my arm, and probably getting carpet burn. "Shit!"

Gerard peaks his head over the side, suppressing a giggle, "Are you alright?"

"You douche, that hurt." Then I sit up, assessing the damage on my forearm, searching for a carpet burn or any other form of injury.

After deeming myself void of injury, I get up and sit on the edge of the bed, next to Gerard's shoulder. I briefly think about shoving him off and letting him face plant,  but I don't think I'm strong enough, that, and I'm almost positive he would get pissed, and when he's angry, it's not fun. So, I stay in my place and attempt to form another plan to get back at him, one that won't inevitably make him hate me.

"I'm sorry," I just barely hear over my racing thoughts. 

"Hm, for what?" I ask, obviously playing like I have no clue what he's talking about.

"You know what," he answers, lifting his arm and pushing my chest backwards so I fall onto my back.

"Whatever!" I answer, sitting back up. "Anywho, do you want to get something to eat? My stomach is very not full."

"Very not full," he states, as if agreeing with me. "That's pretty interesting, but alright! To the kitchen!" He exclaims, standing up and running up the stairs, leaving me behind.

"To the kitchen!" I basically screech after him, thrusting a fist in the air and running up the stairs just as he did.

When I make it up there, he already has his nose in the refrigerator, looking for food. So, with the perfect opportunity, I rush over to him and slap his ass, giggling afterwards.

"Frank! That's rude!" He shouts, never lifting his gaze from the content inside the fridge.

"You liked it!" I yell in return, sticking my tongue out even if he can't see me. He chooses not to reply, only making my statement true and his false. Gosh, we're fucking weird, or maybe just me.

*~*~*~*

This one is ready short and I apologize. I wasn't quite sure what to put in it, so I just let them be dorks while I figure out a little something, something to spice up the story in upcoming chapters c;

Q: Name one thing you like about yourself (music taste and clothing options and things of that nature do not count as answers)

A: I like my eyes ^-^ they're a blue-green with golden brown surrounding the pupils

xoCrashFire