Chapter 22

I'm going to be up here for a minute, alright? Okay, I just want to tell you guys before you read this chapter that I love all of you and I'm really happy that all of you have read my stuff and voted and commented. It's really great and I'm just thankful for you all.

xoCrashFire

Frank;

I sigh as I walk to the front door of Gerard's house. My side still hurts from when one of those idiots kicked me and my arm still tingles with desire for self destruction. This isn't going to be a fun visit if I go through with my plan and explain this all to Gerard.

I knock on the door loudly, my knuckles aching slightly afterwards. I don't know where Mikey is, maybe with Ray. Maybe they made up. I never talked to Ray because I didn't know how to bring it up. I wasn't going to just walk up to him and say something like, "Mikey loves you, okay?" That'd be weird.

Elena opens the door and sends me a contagious smile. "Hello, dear, I assume you're here for Gerard?"

"Mhm," I hum. "I really need to talk to him. Is he better?"

"Much. He's down in his room." She opens the door wider and allows me to walk in. I say a quick thanks and walk to the door which leads down to his room.

I descend the wooden staircase, not being quiet at all. They creak on almost every step, which inevitably gets a response from the perfect boy sat down there. "Elena, I told you, I'm fine.."

I finish going down and walk over to his bed. "I'm not Elena."

"Hey, Frank," he then says, sitting up in his bed. "What's up?"

"Just came here to see my boyfriend, talk, all that shit." I'm not bringing it up yet, he seems like he's in a good mood and I don't want to ruin it.

"All that shit," he repeats, nodding his head with a wide smile. "How was school though? Did I miss anything g great?"

"Not really in music and physics, bust maybe in your other classes." I shrug my shoulders and sit down next to him on his bed, scooting close so I can lean on his and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Sleepy?" He mumbles and kisses my head.

"Not really," I mumble back, holding back from saying what's really on my mind. I wish I could just spill it and get it over with, but it isn't that easy for me. He'll be disappointed in me, then go on some killing spree for those three jerks.

"What's wrong?" He asks, sitting up a little and pulling me into his lap so I'm sitting with my legs over his.

I sigh and don't look at him because I don't want to see his reaction at all. "Well... Greyson an-"

"Fucking really?" He says rhetorically.

"-and a few other people pulled me into the bathroom during hall passing and I got kicked because I.. Um, I was being stupid last week.."

"Being stupid how..?" He asks. Since I'm not looking, I just picture his reaction: furrowed eyebrows and trying to figure what exactly I could've done since Greyson has never really had a proper motive to wanting to attack me.