that should be me.

"you're such a fucking idiot!" lauren sniffled, while she cradled camilas head on her lap. camila let out a shaky breath, while she weakly giggled. but that giggle turned into a gasp and a wheeze, while she winced from the exceeding pain. lauren lightly brushed camilas hair out of her face and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"points for ducking though?" camila whispered, staring up at lauren with teary eyes.

"not even... sure you ducked, but you also had your damn finger on the trigger and you shot yourself in the leg cutie." lauren reminded, putting pressure on the bleeding wound on her thigh. camila cried out in pain, which ty ended up mocking.

and that reminded the two of them that ty was still there.

he sauntered over, his heavy boots stomping lightly with each step. his laugh echoed the empty room, while he walked closer. lauren attempted to scoot back with camila but she wasn't able to move too much. the waitress panted, her breathing becoming short, hitched, and uneven. the pain was like nothing she's ever experienced before. it was unbearable and she wanted to sleep it off. her eyes fluttered closed, lauren's voice becoming faint.

"camila- camila open your eyes baby, you need to stay conscious." lauren spoke into her ear, but it was getting hard. she felt so weak and she just wanted to close her eyes forever.

ty knelt down next to the two girls, and he made direct eye contact with lauren while he reached forward and pressed his thumb against camilas wound.

camila screamed out in agony, and tears escaped her hooded eyes.

"get your fucking hands off her!" lauren boomed, grabbing his wrist and throwing his hand back. he stood to his feet and shook his head.

"look at her. she's bleeding out." ty peered down at his own hand that was coated with camilas blood, which now made lauren fully aware that her whole palm was covered in thick hot red spewing liquid. "she's going to die anyways. now stand." he ordered.

lauren didn't move. she didn't want to leave camilas side. she couldn't. she wouldn't.

"did i stutter?" he aimed his gun at her.

"o-okay! okay." she croaked out, raising her hands up in a surrender like motion. "put pressure on the wound camz." she whispered, guiding camilas weak hand towards her leg. camila barely nodded as her own hand wrapped itself around her bullet hole. slowly, lauren set camilas head down on the ground and she snaked herself out of the hold.

moving forward, she stood and she stared fearfully towards her ex boyfriend. "you look pathetic." he mumbled, his gun still pointed towards her. "by the way, i'm breaking up with you." he casually imputed. lauren furrowed her brows and she shut her eyes.

she couldn't believe this was how it was going to end.

"goodbye lauren."

the sound of a gun firing filled the room, and lauren flinched while her eyes shot open. but she didn't feel even the slightest bit of pain. looking down at herself, she still appeared to be good as new. no new wounds. but instead, she met ty's eyes that now appeared emotionless and dark. like they lost their colouring.

the gun fell from his hand, and he suddenly dropped to his knees. ty collapsed on his front, and behind him at the doorway, stood the one and only; dinah jane.

dinah smirked to herself, while her gun smoked and she slowly brought her arm down to her side. she adjusted her police hat on her head and she holstered her weapon while several other cops filed into the room. dinah met lauren's eyes and she eagerly walked towards her.

"are you okay?" she asked. lauren stared at shock at dinah, and she realized she was the host of the party from before. apparently camila was best friends with a cop... well that came in handy, though it made her anxious given her past.