SAW II

minor spoliers for saw ii

KARLS POV
it was like 8 o'clock and i was just sitting on the sofa, waiting for everyone to turn up to my house when i heard a knock at the door "its open!" i yelled. the door swung open and y/n ran in. i stood up and y/n gave me a big hug "karl!!! i missed you! how you feeling?" my face heated up a little "im feeling much better now" we both sat next to each other on the sofa and then chandler walked in. chandler also sat down on the sofa so y/n was sitting in between us. i decided to put an arm around y/n and they rested their head on my chest. i could tell chandler was a little jealous.

Y/NS POV
soon, everyone had arrived and we started the movie. we decided for the next couple of week we were gunna just finish the saw franchise cause that makes sense. the movie was starting and i chandler put a hand on my thigh. i felt my face heat up and i started to move a little closer to him. then karl got close and whispered into my ear "hey... im kinda scared. can i hold you hand?" i looked at karl and moved away from chandler, i whispered back "im scared too" i then started to cuddle karl... not cause i wanted to or anything, cause we're scared. but now i think chandler and karl might actually have some sort of rivalry going on to earn my attention.

it was the part where amanda got thrown into a pit of used needles "AH-" i screamed but karl cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth. i slowly looked at him and removed his hand, i whispered "thanks... i didnt wanna be too loud." karl smiled at me and put a hand around my waist and kept watching the movie.

it was nearing the end of the movie where the big twist ending was coming and i was still in karls arms. he buried his face in my hair and closed his eyes. i wish we could do this forever. i stood up and was about to walk off. "where are you going?" karl whispered "bathroom" i replied. i was only gone like two seconds but i miss how warm and safe i felt in karls arms. i know its no simp september but whatever im gunna simp. when i came back in, chandler grabbed my wrist and pulled me on his lap, i giggled. ya know chandler is a really good friend... kinda like a big brother! hes always protecting me and making sure im safe.

everyone was just off talking in different groups and chandler was off talking to jimmy. i was sitting alone until karl came to talk to me "soo, you excited for our date?" i asked. karl smiled "actually, yeah i really am" my face felt a little hot and i smiled back at him . karl grabbed my hand and asked me to come with him. i nodded and we both walked up to my bedroom and sat on the bed "sorry i took you away from the others, it was kinda loud down there." we were kinda close to each other "no no its okay i like spending time with you alone" the atmosphere was tense and the room felt hot. "look... y/n. there's something i want you to know and ive been meaning to tell you ever since we started hanging out again... and i know you might think its weird and not like me anymore but i gotta say it" oh my god. this is so exciting. "y/n what im trying to say is-" CRASH oh for gods sake every time karl tries to do something romantic (well im assuming he was about to confess his undying love for me) something bad happens!

we both ran downstairs and saw that someone had broke a lamp. yikes. everyone was kinda just standing there until chandler said he was the one who broke it. karl looked mad, like really mad. which is weird cause its just a lamp "hey man its just a lamp man i can replace it!" chandler said "ill even clean this one up" he went off to go find a broom and i sat karl down on the sofa "hey hey hey man its okay dont worry" i said putting a hand on top of karls "yeah but its just like how could you be so careless! what was he even doing!" i put a hand on the nape of his neck and looked in to his eyes "calm the heck down man. its not that big of a deal" we just stares at each other for a while until karl sighed "yeah i guess but its still annoyed" he rolled his eyes. "i know buddy"

after everything was cleaned up me and chandler got ready to go home "bye karl!" i smiled. he smiled back and waved. on the car ride home i decided to text karl

karl❤️

hey man sorry about the lamp:( what did you wanna tell me earlier?

oh its not a big deal dw

come onnn tell meeee

no i cant

please?
seen

well whatever he was gunna say must have been important cause he wont say it over text... he seemed kinda nervous to tell me before.

913 words