pillow fort

there will be some nsfw content in this chapter ill give a warning when it happens
Y/NS POV
i woke up on the sofa, still exhausted from the previous night. i sat up, stretched and then rubbed my eyes. when i did i saw karl over in the kitchen "oh hey... what you doing?" i asked, drowsily. "oh well i was making you so happy yesterday that i wanted to keep it going, im making you pancakes." he turned around and smiled at me. i got up and walked behind him, putting my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. "hmm you're warm" i said, closing my eyes. "oh hey i have a fun idea that we could do today" karl said. "oh whats that?" i raised my head and looked at him "well i thought we could maaaybe, i dunno, build a pillow fort and watch a movie" karl finished the pancakes and put them on a plate "oh my god yes that sounds perfect" i grabbed a plate and put some butter and syrup on top. we both sat down on the sofa and ate together. i love our dynamic. we just ate our pancakes in silence but it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable.

we finished eating and karl took my plate for me to get washed. hes so sweet. "so when do you wanna start this fort?" karl said, while washing up "oh now? sure! what movie we gunna watch?" i replied. karl sat back down with me and thought for a bit "uhhh... nightmare on elm street?" he said. i rolled my eyes cause he knew i didnt like horror movies "yaknow what sure" we started playing the movie in the background and then got to work on the pillow fort. we threw all the pillows aside and then stacked them up on either side of the sofa. then we got a blanket and lay it on top of the pillows. it was small but it was cute.

we got inside and snuggled up. the movie was okay but not great since we were watching the 2011 remake.

after the movie finished we didnt move. we just sat there in each others arms in silence. "uh... so good movie right?" i said, awkwardly. "uh yeah totally." karl responded in the same tone. our dynamic had totally changed and i couldnt tell why. i slowly got up and cleared my throat. "... now what?" i asked. "well im probably gunna go stream, you can join me if you want to." karl headed upstairs and i followed. he started streaming and i kinda just sat on his bed and played on my phone.
nsfw
a few hours had passed and karl had finished. so he turned everything off and jumped on to his bed with me "hey sorry that took so long" karl said, putting an arm around me and i felt my face heat up "oh its okay man dont worry about it" i replied. karl then straddled me and pushed me down gently on to the bed. i could feel ever part of my body heat up. it felt like i was dreaming. karl leant down and got really close to my face, so close i could feel his breathe on my face. "well i-" before i could say anything karls lips pressed on to mine. i was shocked at first but then relaxed and closed my eyes. while this happened karl started unbuttoning his shirt and he took it off. i put a hand on his chest and pushed him back "are you ready for this?" i asked him.
"yes. definitely."

sorry this is kinda short chapter but i wanted to get a little bit more of this out before i take a break from this but imma probably start posting for a different story in like the near future
616 words