SAW

just a head up there are kinda a few spoilers for the movie saw in this chapter lol

Y/NS POV
"okay chan chan you ready to go?" i grabbed all my things and smiled "yep! got the popcorn! are you excited for your first movie night?" chandler grabbed his car gets and we headed outside to the car "heck yeah! i love movies! so were going to karls house? i haven't seen karl in years.." i used to have the biggest crush on karl when we were in school. but that's probably over... right? "yeah i know right, its like a little reunion! "

we arrived at the house and knocked on the door "just coming!!" a voice yelled. i could hear footsteps coming closer and then the door opened. "oh hey chan man! come on in" chandler walked in and was about to follow until i got a good look at the guy standing at the door... jesus christ i haven't seen this guy in forever hes looks so... different. karl is even hotter than i remember "hi.." i went to shake his and as soon as he touched me i melted "hey ive missed you so much! come on in y/n" i smiled and nodded.

when i walked inside i saw jimmy, chris, tyler and weddle. jimmy and chris were sitting on the sofa, tyler was sitting on a normal chair and weddle on a bean bag chair. there were only three seats left, one space on the sofa and two bean bag chairs next to each other. karl sure owns a lot of bean bag chairs. i sat down on one of the bean bag chair and then karl sat down next to me "oh hi!" i smiled really big at him.. maybe too big.. "how do you feel about horror movies y/n?"
"i love them!" i dont love them. but i really don't wanna be inconvenient. this is another chance for a first impression and im not gunna screw it up like i did last time...

karl put on the movie, the title card displayed and it had started... oh boy. i looked over at chandler and he smiled at me. i gave him a thumbs up but with a scared face and he laughed at me.

the guy in the film was about to saw his leg off and i jumped. then, i felt a hand on top of mine. it was karl. i looked at our hands and then at him. he squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring look. it made me feel safe.

oh god. i just witnessed someone getting beaten to death with a toilet tank lid. i grabbed karls arm and buried my face in his chest. he laughed and whispered "everything okay y/n" i shook my head and he put a hand in my hair "dont worry you dont have to be afraid. i got you" im so glad i came. i hope me and karl can become friends again after this, hes so nice and sweet and handsome...

by the end of the movie me and karl were sort of cuddling but not really? it was weird but im not complaining. "game over" the movie finished and me and karl look at each other, then realised what we were doing and pulled away. he laughed nervously and stood up. "well thanks for coming guys" jimmy stood up too and reminded the boys they had to film a challenge tomorrow "oh uh y/n you can come compete too if you want, its a last to leave" i smiled and nodded "sounds like fun and im gunna take you all down" everyone laughed.

i was talking to chris when i felt someone tap my shoulder" hey. do you think i could get your number?" it was karl! "oh yeah sure! you got pen and paper?" i grabbed a bit of paper and wrote down my name with a little heart next to it "okay cool i'll text you"

chandler and i got our stuff ready to go and got in the car "sooo... you and karl huh?" chandler smirked "uh what about us"
"oh i saw you two cuddling up whole watching the movie! he likes you! he never does that kinda stuff" chandler teased. i rolled my eyes at him "there is no way he likes me-" a got a text notification "who is it?" chandler smirked "...karl." chandler laughed as we pulled up to our house

unknown number

hey its karl!

change contact to karl ❤️

hey man! didn't think you were gunna text so soon!

oh yeah haha i was excited to text you ig

cool. i cant wait to beat you in the challenge tomorrow >:)

bring it on >:)))
seen

i threw my phone aside and got ready for bed.. tomorrow is gunna be great.

812 words