home

Y/NS POV
i stood outside my house holding a box of my stuff. this felt so weird. so wrong. i turned around to see chandler and karl behind me. i only had one box of my things in the back of the car from when i moved to karls and we just never brought it in. "guys... i dont know about this." i said "what are you tryna say?" chandler asked "i think id rather stay with karl... if you'll have me" i looked at karl and he smiled "of course id love to have you!" he said. chandler looked down at the ground and kicked a rock. "okay well... you better take care of my y/n karl." we all laughed and chandler went back inside. karl and i got in the car and headed back to his... or our house.

when we got there we stepped in and sat on the sofa. "okay so now you live with us officially, you gotta pay rent." i nodded "of course" he then went on to list other rules and regulations. we also decided i would be sharing a room with him. nice.

it was later in the day and karl and i were hanging out in our bedroom. we were playing would you rather. "okay okay would you rather.... eat a strawberry out of the trash or never talk to me again" karl said. before i could answer karl got a text. "one second" he read it and his face dropped a little "baileys moving out." i smiled at him "well at least ill have my own room" karl looked up and nodded "yeah i guess... hes been saying that he would for a while but i guess i never thought it would happen. im gunna miss him." i pulled karl in for a hug to comfort him.

now that bailey is moving out id be staying in his old room but until he was gone it would still be in karls. we were laying in his bed together on top of the blanket, just talking. "y/n do you think this is moving to fast?" karl asked. "uh i dont know... i know that i like you though." i smiled at him and he smiled back. it was quiet but it was comfortable. living with karl is gunna be fun