emergancy

Y/NS POV
i got a text from karl and it read
HEY CAN YOU AND CHANDLER COME QUICK SOMETHING BAD IS GOING DONW!

oh god he was typing so fast he spelt down wrong "uh chandler i think we should help karl out. i showed chandler the text and he agreed we got ready right away and drove over to karls house. i texted him back 'omw with chan' oh god i really hope everything is okay... what if he's in trouble or hurt? we pulled up outside and ran inside "KARL ARE YOU OKAY?" i yelled, one of his roommates, bailey ran into the front room "someone broke into the house, they just got away" me and chandler looked at each other, panicked. "is everything okay did anything get stolen?" chandler asked. bailey signed and shook his head "karl got stabbed" WHAT THE HECK i started to freak out "where is he???? wheres the ambulance!!!!" i started breathing really heavy "hes in there with chris, we called them just now, he got stabbed in the arm after he texted you to come help" oh my god so its my fault? im the worst! "can i go see him?" bailey nodded

i walked in to chris sitting with karl and karl in tears. oh my god. karl sat up slightly and saw "oh my god y/n" i ran over to him, held his hand and started to cry "im so sorry... i promise ill stay with you at the hospital" karl squeezed my hand "dont worry you dont have to do that... i'll be okay." he said with tears covering his face, i wiped them away with my hand and held his face gently. finally the ambulance arrived and we got karl into the back off the van, i stayed with him, of course. i told chandler where i was going and he nodded "ill text you."

karl was in a hospital bed and he was doing okay. i was sitting on the side of the bed holding his hand, still crying a little bit. "hey.. y/n come lay down" i nodded and lay next to karl, facing him "thank you for taking care of me, your such a good friend." he smiled weakly. the doctor came in and i promptly sat back up "so it seems hes in stable condition but he will have to stay the night" i nodded and thanked the doctor and he left "ill stay with you"
"you dont have to do that."
"i want to."

i texted chandler to let him know i would be gone and he seemed disappointed but i have to look after my boy karl... poor guy. "i feel like i let down my fans cause i was meant to stream tonight" karl sighed, i laughed at him and shook my head "you got stabbed! i think they're gunna let it slide." karl sighed again "yeah your probably right. i should tweet and let them know" karl grabs him phone and tweets
"just got stabbed :( no stream tonight. this is not poggers" i laughed at him. even though he was in pain he was still trying to make light of it... hes great.

i was reading through all the supportive responses and reading them to karl to cheer him up when i got a text

jimmy

hey do you think you could come help shoot a gaming video with me chan and chris tomorrow?

uhhh im with karl atm but i might? what time?

oh afternoon and tell karl i feel bad for him

okay got ya
seen

i sighed and told karl that jimmy feels bad for him and that i wont be able to look after him tomorrow "its okay y/n ive got bailey to help me out" i nodded and checked the time it was kinda late so i lay down next to karl and cuddled him, he cuddled me too we kinda just fell asleep together... this is the third time this has happened.

i woke up to see karl was still asleep. i kissed him on the forehead and whispered "hey man... wake up were gunna get you home." karl slowly opened his eyes, i smiled at him and he smiled back "ill go find your doctor and get him let sign you out"

i came back with the doctor and he said that karl was free to leave, so i help him out of the bed and we walked out the hospital together and realised that we have no way of getting home. i called up chandler and ask him if he would come pick us up and he said he would be there as soon as he could. "chandlers gunna come get us." karl nodded in response but he still looked down "whats up?" i asked "it just kinda sucks... ya know being stabbed. i cant do anything now im gunna be so bored" he sat down on a nearby bench and put his face in his hands "like i have to rest for at least a week!" i sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder and tried to comfort him "whenever im free ill come spend time with you, i promise" karl looked up at me "you promise?"
"i promise" karl rested his head on my shoulder and i put an arm around his waist. suddenly i saw chandlers car pull up so we both walked over to it and jumped in

we took karl home and i walked him to the door "i hope you feel better soon man" i said to karl and he smiled "see ya" he walked inside his house and i got back in the car "i should got to the warehouse cause i gotta go shoot"
"yeah so do i, im helping out" chandler nodded and we headed off to the warehouse

985 words