Size Kink (Explicit)

A/N: Sexy times ahead. Skip if you want (but seriously, why would you, haha!)

---

"Tine, you've got to relax."

Tine groaned, cheeks flushed red from heat and embarrassment as Sarawat looked at him from between his thighs. "I will if you stop doing that---" Tine moaned out loud and tried to muffle his voice in the pillow next to his head.

Sarawat, whose two fingers were knuckle deep inside his boyfriend, grinned as he un-crooked his fingers from Tine's prostate. "Found it."

"Stop teasing, you dick." Tine muttered, eyes glassy in pleasure as he breathed heavily.

Sarawat laughed lightly and leaned forward, capturing Tine's plump lips in a messy kiss and sliding their tongues together. Satisfied that Tine was sufficiently distracted, Sarawat quietly uncapped the lube by his free hand and drizzled more along Tine's rim before pushing in a third finger.

Tine pulled away from the kiss, back arching sharply off of the bed and elbows planting on the comforter. "F-fuck—you're fingers are fucking huge."

"Don't be a baby. Prepping takes time." With that said, Sarawat partially pulled out his fingers and gently started scissoring them inside Tine, stretching the rim. His movements were making soft squelches in the otherwise silent room, lube being pushed inside Tine's hole as he was stretched.

After what seemed like forever, Tine reached for Sarawat's wrist and stilled it, a dopey smile on his face like he was drunk. "I'm okay." He reached for the condom with his other hand and ripped off the top with his teeth. Sarawat stilled, looking on as Tine slowly pulled out his fingers, unrolled the condom on his, let's admit it, rather large cock, and leaned back up to kiss him.

"You are going to be the death of me." Sarawat mumbled against his lips.

He settled Tine's lean legs against his hips and pressed in gently, the head of his cock breaching Tine's rim with a firm thrust. Sarawat moaned with every inch that entered Tine's body, the warmth of his insides enveloping his cock in a vice. He dropped his head down on Tine's shoulder. "The death of me," he repeated.

Tine's fingers were gripping Sarawat's neck and shoulder tightly during the penetration, knuckles turning white as his body was breeched. The pain-pleasure of the stretch setting off sparks inside his brain as he let out a long moan. "I—could say the same thing about you,"

Sarawat thrust forward the last few inches. "You're so fucking tight," he grunted. Excess lube was squelching out of Tine's puffy rim and onto the bed and --- finally -- Sarawat's balls were resting against Tine's perineum.

Tine pulled him down for another kiss. "You're...so...fucking...deep---" He sucked on Sarawat's lower lip as he tightened around Sarawat's girth, the other man's cock being the largest he had ever taken, hands-down. It was nice to know he didn't stuff; Tine always wondered every time Sarawat had a photoshoot. "---f--feels good, Wat."

"If you don't stop tightening around me like that, this is going to end in five minutes." Sarawat warned, trying not to ram his cock inside his boyfriend.

Tine giggled, slapping Sarawat's arm gently. "Go on, you can move. I'm not breakable."

Sarawat's eyes glinted as he let go of Tine's hips and grabbed the headboard with both hands.

"We'll see about that." He pulled out, leaving just the head in, stretching Tine's rim obscenely wide, and suddenly slammed inside in one stroke.

"Fuck!" Tine's hands scrambled down to his abdomen, pressing down as if he could feel Sarawat through his muscles. "Fuck, fuck--- so big---"