Hangovers

Tine wrapped his arms around Sarawat's neck as they kissed, pressing the long line of his body against the other man's. Sarawat licked a path of fire into Tine's mouth, hands grabbing Tine's waist and sliding up his torso to run over his chest.

"Fuck," Tine muttered, pulling his mouth away from Sarawat's and feeling dizzy as short, blunt nails dragged lightly across his nipples. He arched his neck, Sarawat peppering his pulse point with bruising kisses.

"God you're still so hot," Sarawat said as he sucked a particularly large hickey at the side of Tine's neck.

Still? "Don't leave marks," Tine complained, pulling Sarawat up to connect their lips again in a messy, open-mouthed kiss. "Dim will never let me live it down."

Sarawat ignored him and grabbed the back of Tine's thighs, lifting him up in a surprising amount of strength and depositing him on the counter. He continued kissing Tine, their tongues slipping against each other in a drunken frenzy.

Sarawat had been waiting to kiss Tine for longest fucking time.

Tine was growing dizzier by the second, his kisses with Sarawat turning soft and lovely, just lips pressing against each other as he ran his fingers through Sarawat's fluffy hair. He pulled away with a goofy smile on his face. "I must be dreaming."

Sarawat smiled back, dopily. "Me too."

Tine groaned and he rolled over in bed, his head pounding from a headache and his mouth tasting like stale beer and bad decisions. The sunlight was pouring into the room from a crack in the curtains and hitting his face. Grabbing his phone from the nightstand, he saw that it was only 6 AM. He dropped it back onto the wooden table with a sigh.

"Too early," Tine mumbled, snuggling deeper into the comforter as he moved away from the warm sun...and into someone.

"What the fuck."

Tine shot up in bed, which was a wrong move since he felt immediately nauseous. Oh, that was a bad idea. Tine managed to climb out of Sarawat's bed, its owner sleeping like the dead, shirtless but still dressed in the jeans he was wearing the night before. Tine vaguely noticed he was still dressed in last night's shirt but he was sans pants, wearing only his boxers.

Tine rushed into the bathroom, knees hitting the warm marble floors as he vomited into the toilet.

I'm never drinking that much again.

Unbidden, memories from last night's make out session in the kitchen flooded his mind. Tine groaned as his face and ears turned a deep shade of red.

What the hell, Tine. You meet Sarawat after four years and manage not to make him think you're a crazy fan but still manage to end up making out with him in a span of twelve hours.

Tine had long accepted the fact that despite his sad attempts at keeping his Mr. Chic image during high school and college, that he was gay. The long list of girls he dated to try and keep up said image ended after a rather disastrous date with Pear. Tine thought she checked every box on his list of the ideal girl but when they tried to go past first base, it was Tine who had pushed her away. There were tears from both of them, with Pear admitting that she only dated him to try and make Earn jealous. Thus, was the start of a beautiful friendship between the two prettiest members of Music Club (according to Pear, but don't let Green hear you say that).

"Tine?"

Tine lifted his head from the cool, porcelain rim of the toilet with a moan. "In here."

He heard Sarawat's soft footfalls on the carpeted floor of the bedroom and on the bathroom tile. "Come on," Sarawat said softly, taking Tine's wrist and tugging him to his feet. Sarawat pulled down the toilet seat cover and made Tine sit on it, warm hands pushing Tine's hair back from his sweaty forehead and red face. "How are you feeling?"