2gether Again

A/N: Welcome to the final arc! Onwards.

---

With a swift movement, Sarawat's fist collided with Mil's cheek, sending the other boy crumpling to the ground.

"I like Tine."

"I know." Mil said, wiping a stray drop of blood on his lip. "And I like your brother."

Sarawat was stunned. "What did you say?"

Mil let Chat take his elbow and help him to his feet. He met Sarawat's eyes. "I. Like. Phukong."

Chat nodded in agreement. "It's true. He does."

Sarawat unclenched his fist and let out a breath. "Oh. So. Tine?"

Mil shrugged. "He's cute and all... but he only has eyes for one person."

The comment flew right over Sarawat's head.

---

Tine laughed as Mil recalled how Sarawat nodded stiffly at him, not realizing what he meant, and asked him to be the band's bassist.

"So basically, you told Sarawat that I liked him and he didn't get it."

Mil smirked and flashed Sarawat a shit-eating grin. "Basically."

Sarawat looked away, pretending not the hear the comment. "Traitor," he mumbled under his breath.

Air rolled her eyes. "You guys were so fucking dense I wanted to lock you both in a closet together."

"Wouldn't be the first time that happened." Green said with a grin.

Air looked at him. "Really? When was this? Why didn't I know?"

"When Tine was running away from me, he hid in a metal cabinet while Sarawat blocked me."

Tine shook his head. "Not one of our best moments."

"It worked though," Sarawat added, embarrassed.

Green laughed. "No, it didn't. I just found it cute you were willing to hide Tine."

"You both spent four years dancing around each other, I'm amazed you guys didn't start dating after you broke up with your beards." Dim looked at them knowingly.

"I resent that," Pear chimed in, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

"You dating Tine really weirded me out." Earn said, elbowing Pear gently.

Pear giggled. "Not as weird as you dating Type."

Tine's head snapped forward to face the two girls so fast he could've sworn he got whiplash. "What?"

Earn shot Pear a look and smiled sheepishly at Tine. "It was one date. Nothing came of it since he said he was into boys and I...was into girls."

"Oh," Pear said gently, not taking her eyes of Earn. Earn smiled back and looked away, cheeks pink.

"...I think I should be locking other people in closets." Air mumbled under her breath, looking at Earn and Pear.

Sarawat snorted and shook his head.

"Moving on..." Earn continued, clearing her throat. "How did you get the company to take Mil back?"

Mil nodded, "Yeah, when they terminated my contract, I thought that was the end of that."

Tine shared a look with Dim. "Well..."

---

"We will not be bullied by a teenager with daddy's bank account!" The CEO of Best Music shouted, standing up from his seat at the head of the table and pushing away the contract Maprang's lawyer had presented to the board.