why are they so abnormally comfortable? - just a club

Start from the beginning

M/n was hunched over, holding his lower back which was the most viciously assaulted. He shook his head to answer the boy's question while Hinata next to him scowled. 

"A bit rude of you to say that to me, don't ya think?!" Hinata shouted, but Lev only grinned. 

"I grew two milimeters," 

M/n paled at the information, slouching as he walked away from the two, "When am I going to grow?" he whined, making those around him glare. 

"I think you're already plenty tall," Nishinoya growled before pouncing on him, "Gimme some of that height!"

Before the boys could even step into the gym, they needed to drop their bags off in their respective dorming rooms. Everyone in Karasuno sighed when they heard that they would get their own room, not wanting to have to share like they did last time with Nekoma. 

"All right! We are going to be randomly swapping people in and out this time, so be prepared!" Ukai shouted when he saw his team lined up and ready to play. 

M/n cheered with his team before going to the sidelines, watching with a concentrated face as soon as the ball was up in the air. The first thing he noticed was the change in Kageyama's toss, he couldn't see exactly why because he was so far, but he knew for a fact it was different.

 However, when it was sent to Hinata, it was a bit too short, giving Fukurodani the point. The next set after that was too long, but it seemed that the short middle blocker had went through his own change as well because he had saved it just in time to send it to over the net. 

"Monster first years are always evolving, huh?" M/n sighed, an impressed look on his face, "That just means we can't get left behind, though," 

As if it was planned, M/n was called to switch in for Tsukishima, the two high fiving to signal they were making a change in players. Asahi was up to serve and M/n was right next to him in the back row. Asahi dribbled the ball twice before the whistle was sounded off, him taking his approach and throwing the ball up. M/n watched carefully as the ball was sent a bit more out, hitting just behind the end court line. 

"Next one will be a point!" M/n reassured, slapping the nervous third year on his back, "Don't worry about it," 

He was next to serve, spinning the ball in his hand and taking in a deep breath. 

'Where's the libero?' he thought, eyes darting to find the one on Fukurodani's team that held the position. He grinned when he saw that their libero was positioned directly in front of him, on the opposite end of the court, 'Hm, now I know where to not send it,'

He exhaled and with the blowing of the whistle, immediately tossed the ball up and matched his steps to it, jumping up and controlling the ball to send it where he wanted it to go. His eyes watched carefully as the ball was sent over the net...and right into the arms of their libero.
"Dammit, sorry," he said, quickly getting into a receiving position since it was Bokuto's free chance to score a point. He tried to dig the ace's spike, but was a few seconds too late as it was slammed right next to his foot. 

"We will get the next one, don't worry! It's only the start!" Daichi reassured and his team nodded in agreement, eager to try out their own different techniques as well.