Part Twenty-Four

Drug lord Luke Luison finally caught in the action. . .no too personal.

Twenty-four-year-old drug dealer Luke Luison was caught late last night doing something he shouldn't have been doing. . .no too weird.

Dirty Dealer. Dangerous man. Sick boss. Twenty-four-year-old Luke Luison was caught on camera getting supply as he called it from his supplier. His supply was worse than drugs and more menacing than guns. He had an unidentified young woman in the back of a trunk telling his supplier to take it to his warehouse. . .

It took me a whole hour to finish up my paper on Luke. My finishing statement being my favorite part.

Many families have been ruined because of Mr. Luison and his drugs, but no more. It's time for Georgia to take back it's state one drug dealer at a time.

The ending invoked emotions from my readers without making it emotional on my part. It was simple for all viewers to comprehend but also for people to see the simplicity of the situation without the added flourish many articles added to get viewers. Now the last thing was a title. I sat back and looked at my brand new laptop that Katherine had given me this morning thinking of a name. The Online Leak Strikes Again: Breaking down on drugs in Clayton County.

It wasn't the best title I knew that, but it explained what the article was going to be about without adding any unnecessary baggage. The worst thing an article could do is over exaggerate what their story was going to be about all for the reader to read it and feel like they got sold a car that they realized they couldn't afford when they got home. The ink already dry from the contract.

I sent it to Katherine's email for approval and got up to make something to eat while I waited. Rachel had prepared tacos for today's lunch. She stuck the meat in a bowl along with the cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce in smaller sized containers in the refrigerator. I set the ingredients one by one on the kitchen counters before picking up the beef and reheating it in the microwave.

I heated three tortillas for thirty seconds and dropped some hot meat into each of them. I added a dash of lettuce, placed five tomatoes evenly separated, and a sprinkle of cheese. I took out my favorite cup in the house—a brown mug with words engraved all around it. The words were mainly about coffee and had coffee beans positioned alongside them. I opened the refrigerator and took out the Minute Maid fruit punch pouring myself a glass.

I set my lunch down and pulled back a chair at the dining room table. My soft, flour tortilla emitting steam and an aroma of blended smells. I picked up a tortilla before bending the bottom half so that the toppings wouldn't fall out and bringing it to my lips to devour.

"Your eating already. It's only two o'clock. Who knew writing was so tiring." Isabella sassed me walking in from wherever she was residing in the house.

I didn't feel like arguing, especially on an empty stomach, so I ignored her and kept eating. A little of my beef and cheese fell out of the next tortilla before I could bend it. I scooped it up and ate it out of my hand. Tacos were a messy meal, no use in trying to be neat about it. The only person in the room was Isabella, and it wasn't like I was trying to impress that witch.

Isabella walked around me and into the kitchen. I heard some rustling, and Isabella came back out with an apple in her hand. "Some of us have a figure to maintain." She said, biting into her apple.

Oh no, she didn't just go to her. I did my best not to look at my stomach, knowing that Isabella just wanted a reaction out of me. As long as I kept eating and ignoring her, I would win.

"Having a good figure shouldn't matter to you though Victoria. I guess Katherine likes them chunky." Isabella said, insulting me once more.

Just ignore her, and you win. I repeated this mantra in my head as I finished my tacos. Just ignore her, and you win. Are my thighs as big as they look? Just ignore her, and you win. I ran the hot water and started to wash my dishes. Just ignore her, and you win. The hot water was a pleasant distraction as Isabella stood in the kitchen doorway, glaring daggers at me with her eyes.

"What you don't have anything to say? You were all talk yesterday; perhaps you only hit people who you screw or know won't hit you back."

I slammed the plate that I had been cleaning in the sink and turned around to face Isabella. "I am getting so sick of your mouth. You're going to be the next person to get slapped in this house if you don't leave me the hell alone."

"Did I hit a nerve." Isabella taunted. I ran towards Isabella before something took hold of the back of my shirt, yanking me back.

"Can you two be civil for one minute?" Katherine sighed, drinking a cup of iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts.

"She started it," I whined.

"Only because she was eating up the whole refrigerator. If I didn't stop her, she would have started gnawing on the furniture."

"I'm getting tired of your mouth midget," I said, but Katherine pulled me back by my shirt and stood between Isabella and me. "Grab me one more time," I whispered to Katherine, looking at her. It was an intense moment of brown eyes looking into green eyes. I was mad, and I didn't know why. There were too many reasons. Isabella was getting on more nerves. I was homeless, and if I was honest, staying with Katherine was nice, but depending on someone else wasn't something I was used to. I felt like I did pay rent with my body, and that couldn't be right because my body wasn't precisely landing me on the cover of Ebony.

I was mad because I was breaking the law, and I judged Tyrell for doing the same. I was mad, and looking at Katherine was just too much right now. So I did what I did best when life became too much. I ran. I stomped past Adonis, who grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Let go!" I said, yanking my hand back. I continued to leave, crossing the living room and opening the door. There was Luke with a gun in his hands. I slammed the door running back into the house. "Gun!" I shouted. "Get down," I said, barreling into the kitchen. Adonis lifted me up as he pushed Katherine and Isabella up the stairs.

I lifted my head and saw Luke raised his gun and watched as he pulled the trigger. Adonis threw me across the floor and ducked. He pulled out his own gun that had been hidden under his shirt and aimed at Luke.

"Come on, Victoria," Isabella yelled. I followed her and Katherine into the bedroom.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I repeated walking around in a circle. "What's happening? What's happening?" I screamed.

Isabella walked up to me, flinging her arm back, and slapped me. "Pull it together, Davis. They're here for revenge. Now get it together. We're under attack."

"How did they know where to find us? How did they know it was us?" I sobbed. I was now crying and whimpering. My heart rate was escalating. This was crazy.

Katherine came back out of the closet with three guns in her hands. She gave one to Isabella and looked at me. I had my mouth hanging open, and my eyes were about to pop out of my skull. "What the fuck! This was not in my job application." I cried as I hear gunshots and footsteps. Katherine and Isabella cocked their guns and got into position. One on each side of the door.