𝓃𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊

Start from the beginning

"Don't do that again, please." Her voice is quivering, she knows that he had been misery for a long time yet she can't do anything to help him, she never did anything for him. "I'm sorry! I am truly sorry! I promise I will never do that again."

"Okay now, let's have a breakfast, yeah?" Kakyoin nods enthusiastically. Adjusting his gakuran one more time, to be honest he don't know what he should wear and he silently hope that he is not underdressed or overdressed.

"Awww look at how happy my baby boy is, I am so happy for you!" Amaya lets out a chuckle when she see her son's cheeks and ears reddening while offering her his own cheeky smile. "Noriaki, I am sorry, I've failed to be a good mother to you-"

"Mom, it's not true. One hundred percent not true! In fact, it's actually a thousand percent not true! At all!" Kakyoin jokes, sticking his tongue out slightly and grins to his mom only to comfort him.

"...I'm serious, Noriaki." Amaya says in a firm voice, she can't believe that Kakyoin just playing around in this dramatic situation. She did understand that her son wanted to cheer her up, but not when she is being serious.

"I know mom. I'm also being serious here, you know." Kakyoin puts up one of his hand, making of gesture of him swearing that he is telling the truth. He is indeed in a good mood and that's make Amaya felt a little at ease.

"I'm sor-" Amaya still wanted to say it, she is guilty. She knows what she did to her son are unforgivable, what kind of mother would left her child alone for years? The fact that she came back to him when he is about to finish high school just making her more guilt.

Kakyoin stops her by cutting her sentence. Honestly, he don't even feel mad at her. Not even a bit. He knows, he understands the reason, she must be suffering more than him, "no mom, you've done nothing wrong."

"..but-" she is still trying, she is unsatisfied with only that. She needs to tell what she had in her mind, Kakyoin deserves to know how much she loves him. How much she regretted for leaving him behind.

Kakyoin shakes his head lightly, smiling his genuine smile, his voice is gentle, his eyes are showing his calm gaze, "nuh uh, if you're not convinced. Then let me tell you this, I already forgave you. You are forgiven."

"...thank you." Amaya's voice cracks, she was about to cry when she just realized how kind and gentle Kakyoin is, she is somehow proud of him. There still a smile plastered on Kakyoin's lips, "you've raised me to be a good person afterall."

"I'm hungry, let's go!!" The red head teen beam, cheering up his mother with his cheeky smile. Amaya nods, turning around and proceed to walk to the kitchen first.

Kakyoin take a last glance at his room, the rubbish bin at the corner of his room...there's where the razors and pills are. He's promising himself that he will never touch those things ever again. He feels proud of himself. With a smile, he follows Amaya to the kitchen.

"Crap, I'm too early. Again." Kakyoin sighs, checking the time at his phone and the fact that he is wearing his school uniform making him want to bury himself somewhere unknown. Everyone wear a casual clothes.

Well yes, some of them wear their school uniforms too but that was because they're involved with the theatre or something familiar. Kakyoin is restless, waiting all alone at the gate making him feels like everyone is judging him.