𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓎𝑜𝓃

"So...where should we eat?" Kakyoin who walks in front of them, who looks like someone that leads the group to somewhere asking such question.

Avdol and Jotaro shrug at the same time, they are almost synchronized. Honestly, they didn't really thought about it. They don't even want to agree at the idea in the first place but couldn't oppose it completely either.

Polnareff is later than usual, he always be the first person that wait at the bus stop but today he's late. "Oi!! Wait for me!" They look behind them, Polnareff with messy hair, his school tie is loose and two buttons of his school uniform are open.

They did wonder what happened, seeing Polnareff cheek reddening almost like it will swollen and leaving bruise. There's a slightly cut on his lips.

Polnareff is still smiling, it look forced. Kakyoin not really sure why but it makes him sad, knowing how Polnareff trying so hard not to worry them.

"Let's eat waffles! I've been thinking about waffles this whole time!" Polnareff is beaming which make his friends wonder, did he realise how his appreance is right now?

Kakyoin opens his mouth, he did want to ask Polnareff what had happened but got stop by Avdol. He puts his hand on Kakyoin's shoulder, squeeze it lightly as a hint.

"Right then, where to?" Kakyoin casually take out his handkerchief and wipe the blood that running from Polnareff's nose and patch up the cut on his lips.

Kakyoin helps him to straightening his hair, buttoning his uniform and adjusting his tie, Polnareff somehow behaving well and let Kakyoin did whatever he wants to him.

"I knew just a perfect place for it!" Polnareff smirks, nudging Jotaro's shoulder. He sighs, he did understand what Polnareff trying to say.

Why did he become friend with this annoying person again? Jotaro did mentally admit, when Polnareff is not around, it would be too quiet and awkward.

They walk alongside each other, they are almost there, at the place Polnareff lead them to but Kakyoin stops in his track for some reason. Without noticing his friends, he walk into the shop that caught his attention.

Jotaro who always stay alert about his surrounding, of course is the one who notice him, following him close behind. Seeing the red head looking at one shelf full of games with awe in his eyes made him chuckle.

When they almost reach where the shelf placed, Kakyoin gasps and pouts immediately when he saw someone holding something that Jotaro assume a box of dvd. Maybe, that thing was what make him so excited before, Jotaro have no idea.

Behind them, someone caught their eyes, he wears a head wrap and a pair of tiny earrings shaped into the letters T and D. He has beehive hair that is segmented and protrudes upwards. Somehow, he looks familiar.

"Uh oh...it's Kiyose Minami Academy student." Polnareff is there with them by miracle. How did he appear out of nowhere every single time? Is it a work of black magic?

Without waiting for Kakyoin to ask any question about what he meant, he continues, "-school for elite students. Rich kids, spoiled brats usually study there."