𝓃𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓃𝒾

"...go on." Holly encourages Dio to continue. She's taken aback by him. It's been a long time since someone talk about this. She's curious too about what could have make him to talk with them about this. She really hope the things he wanted to tell them is not something she can accept fully with open heart.

"It was...back then. When the fire started to burn...actually...I'm the one who started the fire." Dio stops his explanation. He now didn't dare to look at the Kujo family. He's nervous, waiting for their response. Only to got none. There he got a sign for him to continue, with his eyes glued on the ground.

Taking the silence response as the sign for him to continue, "that day, after I accidentally set the curtain on fire. I panicked and I didn't know what to do. So...I ran away." Dio close his eyes tight, recalling the moment back causing him to start shaking.

"But then, I came back to my sense. I turn around and ran back to the house. There-" Dio stop talking as his body trembling a little bit more aggressive than before.

"What is it?" Joseph asked. His voice shows that he is impatient. Dio can sense his glare, he did expected the reaction but still didn't ready for it. "Oi, say it." Joseph interrupt, sounding irritated.

"I-I saw him. I saw Jonathan already on the ground with thick smoke around him. He called for me, hoping that I would run to him and take him out from the smoke. But I.....only watch from afar." Dio stuttering, almost spilled his tears but he try his best to not to cry in front of the Kujos.

"I turn my back on him. All my courage that I've gained... They're all disappeared the moment i saw him..almost dying. I- somehow I feel satisfied seeing him like that." there, he finally confessed the fact that made him drowning in his own sin.

"If only...if only I did something that time, he probably will be here with us, he will still be alive right now." Dio looks up to watch everyone's reaction. Jotaro is emotionless as usual while Joseph grits his teeth, he is clearly mad.

Holly's reaction was the most heart breaking one, she turn her head the other way to hide the fact that she is crying. It was silence, Dio himself is not sure what to expect but he clearly didn't expect this silent treatment.

Joseph opens his mouth to make a remark about his confession but got cut harshly by Jotaro's movement who suddenly reach out his hand to clench on Dio's shirt collar. He don't even care about the table between them, it's become completely invisible to him.

"Dio." is the only word Jotaro said before he drag the man to the side and throw a punch. Her mother calling his name to make him back to his sense, but unfortunately anger blinded him. Dio didn't even trying to dodge. He accept it fully.

Kakyoin trying so hard to ignore everything that happened. He don't want to be that "troublesome" person who always being a bother and always interfere but he can't help it to check what the fuck is really going on out there?

Opening the door, he is shock at the sight. Dio who is now leaning at the wall, being punch by Jotaro. Holly crying at the back while trying to call Jotaro's name repeatedly and Joseph in attempt to calm his brother down.

Nobody, not even Jotaro himself expected for him to response to it that way. He would rather being emotionless like he always does yet he still couldn't control it. Dio's words really did pissing him off, with his entire mind still didn't believe in Dio because of the nightmare.