𝓃𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓊

They didn't even realise the sun already rising. Only sit there and talking to each other making them losing track of time. The alarm from Kakyoin's phone starting off alerting them the time, "eh? It's morning already? I didn't realise."

Jotaro looks at him, he is not shock at all. He did planned to stay awake the whole night but not with the boy beside him, definitely not. He runs his fingers along his hair, getting up and ready to walk inside the house.

He stops in his track, looking back at Kakyoin who rubbing his eyes that feel strained, dry and itchy due to the sleeplessness."Come on, you need to rest." Jotaro holds out his hand for Kakyoin to reach which he do it with a little hesitation and confusion.

Before they reach Jotaro's bedroom, Joseph stop them with question look, "did you guys not sleeping last night? Oh my god! Look at how tired Kakyoin is!" Jotaro mentally admits, Joseph's words did sound weird. At least for him, right?

"Anyway, let's go to summer trip the day after tomorrow." Joseph is grinning, his eyes are full with hope. He just want to spend precious time with his younger brother a lot more since he was busy for years.

Kakyoin somehow is blushing, no, he is more like flustered. Jotaro wants to ask why but didn't get the chance to. "Eh? Is it okay for me to tag along?" Kakyoin asks, his voice is kinda drowsy probably because of his exhaustion. He keeps rubbing his eyes, making it hurting more and more.

"Hey, stop rubbing it." Jotaro catches Kakyoin's hand to stop the boy's action. Jotaro turn his gaze to Joseph, who is smirking at him, it's irritating somehow. It almost looks like he want to provoke Jotaro.

"What?" Jotaro asks, short and dry as always. He is absolutely have no idea what the fuck Joseph's reaction supposed to mean and he don't want to know. Knowing how his brother is, Joseph probably doing it to annoy him without any reason.

"Nahh, of course you have to follow us! I don't care whatever you say!" Joseph replies to Kakyoin's question instead of Jotaro's. His voice a little too loud for Kakyoin, he's wincing slightly because of the sound.

Jotaro who of course realized his reaction, glaring at Joseph, "We will talk about this after Nori get his good rest". His grip on Kakyoin's wrist tightening, he almost can't feel his own heartbeat, like a wave just crash in his head.

It's so confusing. When he said about 'act on instinct' he literally meant this. He feels the need to protect Kakyoin for some reason that he really not sure what. He feels sad and angry if someone being too friendly with him. He don't even know the actual reason.

Jotaro frowns seeing the boy yawning and trying to rub his eyes again. Kakyoin nodding along, the other two didn't know which one Kakyoin just agreed to but all they know is, he probably need sleep. Kakyoin is like a drunk man somehow.

Kakyoin walks over to his futon slightly swaying to the right and left, and he didn't bother to lay out the futon properly. He just casually lay down. He is just like a child that still awake even though it's past his sleep hour.

Jotaro is about to walk out of the room, "hey Jojo", Kakyoin calls his name which make him turns around to look at his friend. Snuggling under his blanket, smiling softly at him with his eyes almost closed.