𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝑔𝑜

He opens the door carefully, hoping that he is not making any sound. Great. No sign of Dan here, his shoes are not in the shoe rack, he is not home, hopefully. "Mom, I'm home." He half-shout half-whispered, still in a state of alert.

"Welcome home, Noriaki!" He hears his mom's voice coming from the kitchen, it sounded surprisingly happy, so different from usual. It makes his heart flutters in happiness knowing that his mother is in a good state now.

"Ummm...mom, I have something to ask you." Kakyoin starts, he whispered. Scared that his uncle might heard him in case he comes back home so suddenly. There's a lot of possibilities for it to happen. Kakyoin decided to stay careful about it.

"Yes, what is it dear?" His mom looks over his direction. She is smiling sweetly, raising her eyebrows, her face expression showing her curiosity. Humming along the song that is playing on the radio while her hand is busy with the cooking.

"Well...umm actually, I-I want to stay at my friend's house during summer-" He mumbles his words quickly. Didn't want to ruin her good mood, but he know that he needs to tell her. Her hands stop, her gaze didn't leave the food she's making.

She sighs, turning around to face her son. Smiling reassuringly, nodding enthusiastically. She is very glad to hear what Kakyoin told him. "I've been worrying about you since Dan came here. I want to talk to you about this but I don't know how."

"What...do you mean, mom?" A lot of negative thoughts racing in his mind, some of them covered with positiveness which he wishes all of it are true. He knows that his mom meant nothing to hurt him but he just want certainty.

"Noriaki dear, you might not notice but your behaviour is different since the first day Dan is here. Knowing what had happened to you only makes me wonder if it is okay for you to stay here with him the whole summer?" She returns her attention towards the dish.

"Your...dad also will be home the whole summer. I don't want you to stress out about it. I'm thinking about giving you the idea to go on a trip with your friends." Both of them laugh at the same time, it almost like they were communicating with each other through mind.

"I want to spend more time with you if it's possible but I want you to make a good memories for yourself too. Now, I don't have anything to worry, right?" She turns off the stove. Picking up two plates full of rice, to serve her special dish, hayashi rice.

"Please don't worry about me too, okay? Enjoy yourself as much as possible. You've been through a lot since you were a child." Almost tearing up, she wipe her eyes. "I'm sorry I was not there with you when all those horrible things happened to you."

Reaching for the plates, putting it on the dining table. Taking her hands into his, squeezing it lightly, "mom, it's not your fault. Not mine. No one, it's no one's fault. It's my fate and I accept it completely. You're the best mom I can ever wish for. Thank you for giving birth of me."

He looks at her tenderly, wiping the tears that flowing from her eyes. Honestly, sometimes he does feel like he shouldn't be born, he shouldn't be here. "Let's eat. Before it's cold." Kakyoin smiles lovingly at her.