𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓈𝒶𝓃

The hallway is quiet, usually few students will be there lingering around before the class start. "Eh? Am I late?" Kakyoin looking at his watch, "Oh, I am too early." he internally facepalm himself.

He didn't even check the time when he went to school, all he knows is he want to get out from the house as fast as possible. He doesn't want to start the day by talking to someone he despise.

He is too deep in thought, he didn't realize that he walked past his own classroom. He collide with someone, didn't bother looking who it was, "oh my, Kakyoin-kun. You okay?" Speedwagon's voice reach his ears, he looks up at the person he bumped into.

"Ah, Speedwagon-sensei, I'm- I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I walk to." Kakyoin bows repeatedly as an apology. At this moment, he finally realised that he is already in front of staffroom.

Speedwagon chuckles, he really didn't care about it even though his paperwork are now scattered everywhere on the floor, "no worries. By the way, how's class so far?" So there's other people who do care about him, maybe he was staring at his teacher too long or maybe his face expression is too obvious.

Kakyoin mumbles, "class...class is fine." He honestly not really sure what to answer for that question. Yes, he got a lot of new friends, not only from his class but from other classes also. He never feels glad to be transferred to any school like he is now.

Both of them squatting down to pick up all the papers. Kakyoin didn't dare to look at his teacher, he never really have a full conversation with him before. Speedwagon did look like someone who have short-tempered and he indeed didn't want to see that side of him.

"You're my student too, you know. I want you to have a good memories while you're here." Speedwagon smiles reassuringly at him, knowing his new student personality so well since his mom told him that Kakyoin always alone when he was a child.

"So, if there any problems. You can meet me whenever you want. I'm a good listener, I can sure you that. And I'll help you as much as I can." Speedwagon laughs, he knows lot of students afraid of his appearance, the scar on his face definitely not a fortune for him.

"Thank you. I've never feels this happy to be in school before, to be honest." He is now feeling guilty for judging Speedwagon by his appearance only, it's not like him at all to do that. Furiously shaking his head to clear his bad thoughts.

"Then I promise you that this year will be the most memorable for you. In exchange. you need to promise me to enjoy every moment of it, okay?" Speedwagon sounded so sincerely, that makes Kakyoin smile grow bigger than before.

They bow at each other before part ways, Kakyoin going back to his classroom while Speedwagon going to only God knows where. Kakyoin aren't really pay too much attention to where his teacher going.

"Kakyoin! You're early today?" Without checking who greet him in the class, he already knows that person is Oingo. Even himself didn't expected to show up to school this earlier.

"Yeah, I lost track of time." Kakyoin replies without thinking too much, he walks past Oingo while mumbling "morning", he has the intention of not talking much at school today.

"Hm? Usually people use that excuse if they're late. You really are different aren't you?" Oingo cackles with laughter, Kakyoin looks at him with widen eyes, feeling irritated and embarrassed at the same time. Why should Oingo points that out?!