𝓃𝒶𝓃𝒶

"Morning, Oingo!" Kakyoin greets his new acquaintance and give the manga he promised to bring. Oingo takes it, joy clearly displayed on his face.

"So, how old is your brother?" Kakyoin gives him the most sincere smile he can offer. "He is 7 years old!" honestly, Oingo will never get tired to tell the others about his lovely little brother.

After the death of their father, his mother found someone new and abandoned both of them. The only family he's left is only Boingo and someone who take care of them even they are not related by blood, he already assumed that person as his older brother.

He was all alone until Boingo was born, not having friends and having a parent who always focus on the job more than their own son.

"Can I meet him? People said kids never lie so at least I can hear his honest opinion." Kakyoin suggests. Oingo never expected for Kakyoin to be this kind towards him, most of people act cold around him because of his weird attitude, they said.

"Yes, of course! In fact, you can come to my house today. He must be thrilled if he heard the mangaka himself want to meet him!" Kakyoin waving his hands as a defence.

He never agree when others addressed him as a mangaka. He is not that good, he just drawing for fun. He hums as he thinking about Oingo's suggestion.

"Can we do a study group at your place?" Without a second thought, Oingo nod his head enthusiastically. "Good then. Jotaro, change of the plan today. We are going to Oingo's for that study group."

Jotaro's face seems uninterested as usual but nodding anyway. That's when Oingo realize by "we" Kakyoin meant the whole group. He is nervous, no one ever come to his place before.

Kakyoin calls Polnareff with some hands gesture, Jotaro himself didn't understand it. It's like their secret language which he never knew when those two created.

Kakyoin repeats what he told to Jotaro earlier, Polnareff agree without any questions and jog towards the classroom door to tell Avdol about the plan, he bump into their homeroom teacher, Speedwagon.

He grins and walk past him without telling anything. Speedwagon calls him, "oi, Polnareff! Class starting!" only to receive a thumbs up as an answer, "I want to meet Avdol for a moment. Start the class without me! Thank you, Reo-sensei~"

School ended for today, the classes went well than expected. Jotaro have cleaning duty today but as always he never go to one.

He's glad that Avdol and Kakyoin didn't know about it or they will force him to go. Since all of them agree to study at Oingo's house, they all wait for him at the bustop.

"Hey guys, sorry for the wait. I just remembered the task teacher gave me." Oingo greet them, feels a little nervous as usual he just smiling awkwardly at them. "Nah it's okay. Polnareff went home to take his car anyway."

Oingo nods at Kakyoin's words, he is actually glad that at least once he's going home by vehicle. His house is not that far but it still exhausting. The dogs at his neighbourhood seem to hate him though.

They already can hear Polnareff's car engine from afar, he park infront of the bus stop. Getting looks from their surroundings, some of them admiring and some of them talking bad about him. Not that he cares, they probably just jealous of him!