𝑔𝑜

"Uh guys...where is Polnareff?" Kakyoin look around searching for their friend. No wonder the group was silent for a while, their energetic friend already went missing. Avdol sighs and shake his head.

"Tch, tch, tch, no choice then, I need to find him before he can do anything stupid. Meet me here at 6." He runs towards the crowd of people and left both of them speechless. Kakyoin opens his mouth to speak but nothing come out.

After a moment of silent, "So...we are being left? Can't we just follow him?" He looks over Jotaro's way, both his hands crossed at his chest and he pouts a little. Kakyoin's words almost sounds exhausted.

"Well, whatever. Let's enjoy the day while we can!" He drags Jotaro to follow him and giggling like a child, Jotaro mentally admit that he didn't really regret for joining them and he is indeed can do this all day.

Meanwhile, "Hol Horse! What are you doing here?" Polnareff shouts not even caring about his surroundings when he finally found a familiar face. "It's none of yer' business" Polnareff just realized that the boy is all by himself right now.

"Huh? Why are you all alone? You lost?" They both stare at each other then laughing out loud and stop at the same time, "wait, you're also lost here?!"

Hol Horse raise his eyebrows, "also? ya too?" for a moment it's awkward for them and they finally decided to stick with each other until they find their friends back.

Avdol sighs in defeat, almost half hour he's been searching for Polnareff. It's not that he didn't have other way to search for him.

He did have a phone but knowing Polnareff, he is pretty sure that idiot won't pick up the phone no matter how many times he try to reach him. He's standing still in the middle of the crowd and keep looking around him, hopefully he can find Polnareff that way.

"No! What if I'm wrong?!" He hears a familiar voice from somewhere afar, it sounds like Polnareff and he is really hope that it is true.

It's quite difficult for him to find someone in this situation. He is very glad that his friend is weird enough to do a ridiculous hairstyle, he immediately spots that silver-haired man standing beside someone he recognises as Hol Horse.

"Yo, what are you two doing here?" Instead of answering Avdol's question, both of them pointing at a fairly beautiful girl with a purple eyes and long brown hair kept in a ponytail.

Her attire consists of a polka-dotted cloak covering a thin undergarment dress. She also wears large metallic earrings and wristbands. From her appreance, she looks like someone around their age.

"He keep sayin' that woman always appear in his dream." Hol Horse says but he is not entirely understand the meaning of it himself.

"So I ask 'im to talk to her but he's too shy to do it, heh" He snickers only to make Polnareff getting angry with him. They love to mess with each other a lot, act like they hate but actually care about one another. That thought enough to make Avdol smile.

"Okay, okay. I get it. Let me do it for ya" He snatches Polnareff's phone from his hand. Before Polnareff can argue with him, he already walking towards the said lady.