𝒽𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾

The gentle breeze touches their cheeks, makes it a little cold at this hour. They walk in silence, enjoying the presence of each other.

"Jotaro, have you ever...fall in love?" Kakyoin's question make Jotaro stops in his tracks and stare at the teen. Not knowing what to answer, he never thought about love before.

Kakyoin laugh awkwardly when he realise how weird the question sounds. "You know, I keep wondering. You're so popular around girls yet you still don't have a girlfriend?" Kakyoin puts his index finger and thumb at his chin, acting like he is thinking deeply about it.

"You probably the type of person who can get whoever you want but you're still single. So I thought you actually have someone in your heart and they didn't know yet?" Kakyoin gives him a cheeky smile, it seems sweet but still devilish.

"No, I actually haven't thought about love." Jotaro replies simply, the words came out dry from him not as his intended to. Kakyoin always surprised him.

By the way he's talking, he's walking and he's thinking never fail to surprise Jotaro. It really impressive how someone finally caught his attention without him knowing.

"Ah...I see." Kakyoin nods, he's been acting like a detective ever since he start the conversation. After a moment of silence, Kakyoin opens his mouth to say something but he have no words to spit out.

By miracle, Jotaro is the one who starts the conversation this time, "for me, love is something I don't have to searching for. It will come to you by itself." His words now have more feelings in it than before.

"Have you heard before? Like and love is a very different things. Which people keep mistaking both." Jotaro keeps elaborating, a smile come across his face for a while. Kakyoin admits once again, Jotaro's smiling face is really shining bright.

People called it "a million dollar smile". If only he smiles a bit more, Kakyoin sure every single person exist will fall in love with him. Not that everyone is not already, wherever he goes he always surrounds by a lot of ladies.

Laughing awkwardly, he nods as he agree with Jotaro's statement. He is not wrong, the meaning of like and love indeed sounds so familiar yet so different.

"Hmm...I bet you do have people you love. Like...your parents, your brother and perhaps...someone who are not related to you?" Kakyoin is dying to know is there someone in Jotaro's heart.

He doesn't even know why he feels like that, he is not that close to Jotaro to begin with. Like hell, he just knew the boy like 2 weeks ago.

"No, like I said. I haven't thought about it." Jotaro replies as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Kakyoin looks a bit disappointed and unsatisfied with the answer.

Jotaro glance at him, "okay fine, I will make a promise. If I ever fall in love with someone, I will tell you right away. Only if you agree to do the same." Jotaro says, his voice is very calming. Kakyoin looks at him, smirk playing on his lips "deal?" he extend his hand, Jotaro takes it and shake it lightly "deal"

The walk between them is completely comfortable. They talk a lot, a little questions and answers session mostly Jotaro just giving his opinions.