𝓃𝒾 𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝓃𝒶𝓃𝒶

Days had spent at this beautiful town. If Kakyoin's count is accurate, they should stay here another two days but he couldn't stay still after what had happened yesterday. His mom literally cried and calling his name without saying anything else.

A lot of negative thoughts crossed his mind. What could possibly happened to his mom? He is anxious at the moment. Jotaro caught him sighing a lot, and of course that makes the brunette also feels anxious and frustrated.

"Hey, are you alright?" Jotaro taps his shoulder, his eyes clearly shows his concern and worries towards the red hair. He wants to help Kakyoin as much as he can, he wants the red hair to be the happiest person.

Instead of replying the question with words as he supposed to, Kakyoin offers Jotaro his smile, there's a hint of sadness behind it. Not to be dramatic, but Jotaro's heart ache whenever Kakyoin force himself to look okay when it's the otherwise.

"I'm fine." Kakyoin's voice clearly shows how much not fine he actually is. His voice is low, he doesn't have the same energy he always got. Chuckling lightly when he see Jotaro's face, his eyebrows is furrowing but his gaze is soft.

Kakyoin looks down in defeat, tears start forming in his eyes. Wiping it off before it can even flowing down. He knows he can never lie Jotaro when it comes about his emotions, whenever the brunette is around him, he feels safe, he feels at ease.

"Hey, don't make that face. I'm fine, really. It just-" Kakyoin sighs once again, Jotaro stare at him in silence, respecting him by waiting patiently for him to finish his sentence. Kakyoin never did expect this behaviour from Jotaro.

"My mom. I am worried about her." Closing his eyes, taking a deep breath before heave a sigh. He don't want to overthinking things but how can he not? Knowing his father is with her at home never make him feels at ease.

True, that he never caught his father beating her or even scold her, but there's a possibility for it. He was a person who always let out his anger to the person or anything around him. Kakyoin was one of it.

"Hey, she will be alright. I am sure your strength was originally from her." Jotaro says, trying to comfort Kakyoin. He knows that it will never work but at least he tried. He is mentally panic, searching for words to assure Kakyoin. He never felt this before, he never prepared for this type of thing.

"Well yeah, I hope so. I would like to convince myself too, but she cried when she called me last night. How can I ignore that?" Kakyoin says, his voice is a bit harsher than his usual one. He don't want to lash it out to others and especially not to Jotaro. He don't want to be like his father.

There a brief moment of silence but it's not awkward. Jotaro takes a deep breath, he knows he can't stay still either. He did understand how worried Kakyoin might feel right now. He reach out his hand, holding Kakyoin's hands firmly.

Staring deeply in his beautiful lavender eyes. "Then, let's go check on her." Jotaro sounded determine. If that the only way to make Kakyoin calm down and happy, that's what exactly he will do.

"Eh? But-" Jotaro cuts him off by a kiss on his forehead, smiling tenderly. "No it's fine. They will agree with it." Jotaro always sounds confident and this is one of the moment of it. That's what make Kakyoin adore him, his confidence.