𝒿𝓊𝓊 𝒽𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾

It's only the fourth day of summer and Kakyoin already enjoyed his stay at his friend's house. Jotaro's family is such a loving and joyful one. Except for Jotaro which Kakyoin didn't know why he behave so differently from others.

Jotaro heard his mom is screaming for a short second from the kitchen, worries washed over him instantly. Knowing how playful his mother can be, something dangerous could be happening anytime to her.

He almost stumbles on the way to the kitchen, only to see his mom clasps her hands on her mouth, beside her stood a red head teen wearing a white t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants and an apron, holding a kitchen utensil which Jotaro have no idea what was it called.

Holly turns her head to look at Jotaro, who is almost panting due to the running. She grins at him, "I think I cooked a little too much." Scratches the back of her head. Jotaro is almost furious for her making him worrying over nothing.

Jotaro sighs looking at his friend's apologetic expression, behind them he can figure out that his mom cooked two pots of beef stews and another one is still in process of cooking, well that's a lot for only four people. "...that's not a little. That is way too much."

Joseph appears out of nowhere, peeking at the kitchen from Jotaro's shoulder, with sparkling curiosity. Holly sticking her tongue out, "tehee~ Kakyoin-kun helped me with cooking just now, so I got a bit excited and couldn't control myself to cook more."

Cupping her cheeks with her hands, she sighs in a dreamy tone,"it feels so nice to have an assistant in the kitchen. Kakyoin-kun, I didn't expect you're a good cooker! Your mom is very lucky to have you as her son." Seeing Kakyoin's reaction make her giggles.

Kakyoin is blushing, fiddling at the tip of the apron he's wearing while looking down at his feet. 'Shit, what is he being cute for?' a small smile forming on Jotaro's lips. Joseph who is behind him all the time watching him intently, smirking, Jotaro for sure didn't know that he notice it.

Don't have the time to tease his brother but he try to make their conversation with her mother longer. Joseph gasps dramatically, hearing his mother's words. It feels like betrayal, his own mother saying that to her own son?! How could her. "Don't say that! I do helped you before!"

"You only helped me by watching what I'm doing" She pouts, crossing her arms while looking away, sulking playfully. All of them went silent for a moment before Kakyoin busting a laugh out loud, Kujo family really are lovely compared to his own.

Joseph walks pass Jotaro to stand beside Kakyoin, putting his hand around Kakyoin's shoulder. He snaps his fingers in front of her mother's face, in such a girly way, it's funny yet so annoying. "Hey! That's count~"

Holly squints her eyes at Joseph, pointing her index finger at him. Kakyoin, the person who standing in between feel kinda nervous and awkward. He opens his mouth to say something but got cut harshly by Holly, "it's. Not."

Jotaro seems like he can read Kakyoin's emotions at the time, walking closer to them. Reaching his hand out to pull Kakyoin from them. Joseph smirks once again at Jotaro who just glare at him, finally had his certainty.