His hands slowly slip into my hair as he runs his fingers soothingly through my tresses. I let my fingers graze over the nape of his neck upwards and downwards, repeatedly massaging his scalp. He suddenly removes his hands from my hair and moves it downwards, brushing over my spine and leaving a trail of fire even through his jersey.

His hands continue moving downwards until he slowly grazes his hands over my butt and in a quick motion, lifts me up and pulls me closer into his lap. The thin scarf separating us fails to mask our arousals, and the feeling of his hardness against my wetness makes me gasp instantly.

His teeth instantly take advantage of my opened mouth and bite onto my lower lip, tugging at it and massaging it alternatively. I suck his upper lip into my mouth and caress it gently. His tongue darts out and licks my bitten lip, before engaging in a passionate war of dominance with my own, as we continue to explore and taste every corner of each other's mouths.

Every movement of his delicious lips makes every moment of this long awaited expression of our passion feel more and more ecstatic. Time seems to freeze as every worry, every inhibition, every insecurity dissolves into nothingness. Only one emotion reigns, pure love.

As we finally break our first kiss to catch our breaths and lean our foreheads on each other, my eyes open to find his eyes glistening with happiness and my lips automatically curve into a smile. He smiles back at me, as he leans closer and kisses my nose lovingly.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he says out of the blue and my heart skips a beat at his sudden compliment. I look away and smile awkwardly, not knowing how to respond to that. My cheeks begin to feel warm along with my ears.

He holds my chin and pulls it upwards slightly, bringing my attention back to his eyes.

"You look even more beautiful when you blush," he says suddenly, making my heart miss another beat and my cheeks suddenly become too warm for me to handle. He doesn't even let me look away this time as he leans closer again and catches me in another long, electrifying kiss. My whole body suddenly feels alive as his lips gently begin a downward trail, kissing my jaw, and upper neck. They continue their sweet torture until they reach the crook of my neck, leaving behind a trail of wet, open mouthed kisses everywhere.

"I just can't get enough of you," he says as he nibbles, and sucks a special spot on my neck that leaves me craving for so much more. When I can't tolerate his slow torture anymore, I pull him up into another long, needy kiss as my hands begin descending slowly down his neck, over his shoulders, and onto his torso, feeling every inch of his irresistible, warm skin, caressing his protruding muscles and strong abs. My hands keep descending lower, slowly and teasingly, when suddenly his hands leave my behind and grab them instead.

In a swift motion, he pulls my hands behind me and kisses me harder, rougher, pouring all his emotions and desire into it. He leans my body backwards until it slowly lands down on the cave floor, as he hovers over me, without breaking our kiss for even a second. I try to free my hands from his grip, so I can feel his skin against my fingers, but he doesn't let me.

After a mind blowing exchange of pure passion and raw emotions, he finally breaks our kiss and frees my hands. 

I bring my hands back to his body as I slowly feel his skin, taking in every inch of his body that I just can't resist anymore.

Suddenly, he grabs my hand, and brings it to his lips, as he places a soft lingering kiss on it. I look into his deep eyes, as I try to decipher what is going on in his mysterious mind. He sighs deeply and immediately lies down beside me, gently pulling me into his embrace, such that my face is in the crook of his neck, my arm is over his chest and my head is on his shoulder.