twenty four

Y/n's POV

I was waiting for Hyung to come here and tell me everything that Bangtan did and why exactly are they here. The clock struck eleven p.m., making me wait for him only three seconds.

'That boi truly fast as fuck.'

I got to the door and opened just to see Tae in a Gucci wear. I let him in and he looked around.

"Nice house Grande."

The blond haired man smiled down at me.

"Thanks Hyung, want something from the kitchen?"

I asked, fixing my Saint Laurent lingerie.

"Nah, I'm good. Before I got here I ate pizza."

I looked at Tae just to see him caressing the head of my puppy.

"So what do you want to do?"

I asked, bored out of my wits.

"I don't know, play games."

"Fine with me."

We laughed and sat down just to divulge in a battle of Uno.

"Let's make the rules more challenging shall we?"

Tae spoke when I was tossing the cards for the round.

"What do you mean...ooooh like, mash up Uno with Truth or Dare?"

"Holy fuck, you're more understanding than these dorks that are fanboying all the time."

I slightly chuckled because of the fact that my idols are my fans. I layed out the cards whilst thinking that I am alone in my house with a boy.

'Get your shit together Y/n, it's Hyungie, he won't do anything wrong. He's not your ex or Harry.'

"So let's go!"

I put the green five and he put the +4 card.

"You really love to make me suffer, huh?"

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the cards and he stopped me by getting my wrist. After flashbacking myself to Harry doing the same thing, I looked at Tae, wide-eyed.

"First, the truth or dare, then you get the cards."

I sighed.

"Ah, okie."

He got his hand away from mine and asked.

"So truth or dare?"

"Truth."

The man was visibly happy about my choice.

"Do you like me?"

"As a friend yes, you've been there for me to keep me company literally everyday."

"You know what let's not play Uno rather play Truth or Dare, if you want to, of course."

"I mean, if it suits you, then let's play."

I got the cards away and we started the game. I fixed my skirt and got Strauss on my lap.

"Truth or dare Kim."

I smiled.

"Dare."

The man smirked back.

"Pet Strauss on the head."

[Slow Editing] thaumaturgic nights | min yoongi × Idol!ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara