Ch.41 Vixens vs Bitches

Start from the beginning

"She will." Emiko snaps quickly. "She's resting for the training camp at Shiratorizawa." 

"Can't wait to see you then." 

"Itachiyama heads, Inarizaki tails." The ref announces as he flips the coin. "Tails, Inarizaki." 

"We'll serve." Emiko smiles as she stares at Kairi.

"We'll receive then." 

As Kairi approaches her teammates as they all watch how Inarizaki warms up. Miyuki looks up to see Inarizaki's banner and a lot of people coming to cheer for them. Miyuki turns to her left to see the other sections above the courts are getting more crowded for spectators. 

"Their Libero is not that bad."  Mai points out. 

"Kimika's not here." Aratani said in a sad tone. "I hope she can see me on tv."

"How come?" Miyuki asked curiously, placing her hands on her hips while observing the girls. 

"Koizumi Kimika, 2nd year Libero." Aratani answers as she crosses her arms. "She's the number 1 Libero in Hyogo, people in that prefecture or in the Kansai region nicknamed her the Vixen Libero."

"Vixen Libero..." Miyuki tilts her head as she sees the Libero passed the ball with more movement than usual. "Cool nickname." 

"I know right." Aratani rubs her wrists. 

"Well, let's see what this Libero's got that the Vixen Libero doesn't." Miyuki mutters as she walks onto the court while the others followed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, who's the girl that called you guys, twins in English?" A guy with silver white hair with black tips and dark yellow eyes asked as he leans on the railing in front of Court 2. 

"Ah!! Miya-senpai!" The boys on the railing turned around and looked to see fangirls above waving their fans as Atsumu gets distracted and winks at them. Osamu hits his brother on the back of the head before answering Kita.

"She's Itachiyama's #10." Osamu points as he caught her blue ices looking up towards their way before heading on the court to warm up. 

"That's Shimotsuki Miyuki." Atsumu points after rubbing his head. "I never seen her play last year for Itachiyama." 

"I think I saw an article about Itachiyama." Kita tries to recall when was the time he read a volleyball magazine but shake his head. "Never mind." 

"Omi-kun's so all over her." Atsumu snickers as he glanced across the gym and see the Boys putting up a banner above the Girls. "Oh look, he's over there." He points as the rest of the Boys looked over and see a familiar guy with a surgical mask and in a tracksuit on the side of everyone else. "Icy Blue-chan is Omi-kun's lady." Atsumu rolled the last part as Osamu gave him a deadpan look as he leans lazily over the railing. 

"Sakusa's got a girlfriend?" Aran asked as the girls line up to start the game. 

"I wouldn't have thought that germaphobic ace with that nasty spike has a girl that's actually clean for him." Suna titles his head with a deadpanned look. "Whatever."

"We got some time." Kita shifts his weight as the game starts. "We can watch the girls before we start warming up." 

"Yes! I wanna watch Icy Blue-chan play." Atsumu exclaims as Osamu rolls his eyes lazily.