4

Tiana's P.O.V

"Calm down TT", I said to myself as I was looking at myself in the mirror. I picked up my chapstick and put it on my lips and grabbed some lotion and put lotion on my arms and all over my face. I put my hair into a bun. I have on a long sleeve black shirt with white shorts on and goddess high wasted sandels. Thank god I live in florida I cant bare with winter clothes.

I walked out my door and into my Maybach and drove off to
"The Waffle House"
where me and King were going to meet up. I parked in the driveway and right as I was getting out I see King getting out of his car and he turned around and we both locked eyes. I broke the tension and just headed for the resturant door. I opened it and when to the waitress at the entrance of the restaurant.

"2 people",I said smiling and looking at her. She nodded and grabbed two menues and walked away and I followed and I beilve King was following me.

"Heres your table and a waitress with be with you shortly" She said sweetly and I kindly thanked her.

"So your probably wondering why I faked my death" He said looked directly at me, I was looking at him nodding slowly wanting a answer so badly just being paitient.

" Well that Friday we were haveing a rivalry war and I was there big target because I was next in thrown since your father was like a dad to me inclouding my own father which was his second hand, I got shot but luckingly if it wasnt for your father I wouldnt be alive. He hide me under a car and I stayed there until the war was finished, I was in pain and loosing blood, Soon men came for me and took me to the hospital and I over heard them saying He's dead and this is that and I really till now dont no if it was my father or yours...." I cut him off

"So my parents werent killed in a drive by" I asked confused. That my parents could still be alive and faked there death too.

"No they were not" He said shakeing his head

So people told me lies my whole life this got me so angry...But Im trying to calm myself because I should be greatful that Im getting information now for the first time in my life.

"But um I had to fake my death because people were out to get me and I had to move to Cali with my grandmother and she took care of me until I turned 18 and I Moved out and I moved back here when I felt that It was right to come back" He said looking in my eyes.

I understood what he was going through, I normally scream cuss out everything but now Im just calm for some reason..Like King is getting to me.

"What would you like to drink" She said asking the both of us

"I would like a sherly temple" Him and I said both at the same time, we looked at each other again and I started blushing embarressed. Thats the drink we would always get as a kid.

"Allllll right Two Sherley temples it is" she said walking away

King started laughing.

"Whats funny" ,I said looking him upside his head

"Nothing nothing",he said smiling looking down at his phone

" Alright so what yall want " the waitress said smirking at King.

"Ill just have waffles and eggs" He said looking at the menu, look up from his phone.

"Alright coming right up" she walked away. Hold on wait a minute, this bitch forgot me. I got up.

"Excuse me!" I scream I wasnt in the mod for child play. "You forgot to take my motherfuckng order" I said putting my hand on my hip, my blood was boiling, and i was pissed about to situation .