1

I AM GOING TO WARN YOU BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK IT HAS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE,SEXUAL CONTENT,VIOlENCE,GANG RELATED.... I AM WARNING YOU NOW >:) Edited

I turn to my side,and than open my eyes. I groan and slowly get up. I stretch my arms out and yawn. I move myself to the edge of the bed and get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the faucet and run my hand through the water and rubbed my watery hands on my face, I slowly took of my silky beige pajama shorts off, and than turned on the shower. I took my panties off and my Silky Beige Pajama short off and tie my hair into a sloppy bun and hop in the shower,

30 minutes of cleaning my body I got out and grabbed my towel and dried myself off and started drying my hair off and walked into my bedroom while wrapping my towel around my body and walked up to my closet and picked out, Light blue spray painted ripped pants and a yellow T-Shirt and I laid my outfit on my bed and went to my drawer to were my bra and panties.

After I put them on I put on my outfit and wrapped my towel around my head and walked back into the bathroom and took out my dye and took my towel and wrapped in around my shoulders so dye wouldn't ruin my shirt. I put gloves on and dyed my hair red and with Blonde on the tips.

After I was finished I put all my products away and put my hair into a high ponytail and put my light red lipstick on and put A little foundation on my face , walked into my room and picked out white strapped sandals and Right after I left I put on My King necklace that King gave me for my Birthday when we were kids. I heard my phone vibrate, I walked up to my dresser and grabbed my IPhone 5s and saw that i got a text from Brianna.

BriBri🎀: We almost at ihop ight

Tiny👄:Mkay find a spott there

BriBri🎀: You no i would

End Of Convo.....

I grabbed my MK purse and quickly walked down stairs and grabbed my keys and walked out the door and into my car and drove to IHop. Dang its packed, i said walking out of my car and walking toward entrance. I popped my gum as i walked inside up to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you" This guy said to me

"Um Is there a table of 3 named BriBri" I asked looking at my phone to see what they named the register.

"Yes let me take you right to them" I followed him as he walked out the lobby and were the tables were.

"Hey Gurllll" i could hear Kiki said waving at me

"Ayee" i laughed and slide in the booth next to her.

"Im Quiting" I turned my head facing her. Shes the oldest of the group 38, she actually looks 18 at her age , no wrinkles at at all.

"I wanna started new start a new life you no" i nodded my head in agreement, shes been working at strip clubs for 25 years, shes had enough.

"Oh Aye TiTi" Brianna said smiling sliding into the empty booth

"Wassup" I said laughing.

Brianna's 20, shes a tough one, shes Nigerian and Purterican and Italian, She has a Light Coated brown complection and hazel eyes and natural light brown hair but she dyed it blonde, I dont blame her it actually fits her.

" We clubbin tonight" she said clappin her hands

"Yasssss" I said dancing in ma sit and started laughing

After eating at Ihop, We drove over to the mall....

"This cute" I said pulling out a Black mesh cut out skirt and top set, I found in Darlings (Made up store)